Yep they all look killer
Agreed!

Loves me some IHG, got some sugarcane I've been dying to grow. Slurricane is a winner forsure
Me to! This is my first ever genetics from them and I’m extremely impressed already! I’m thinking about buying a few packs on their next drop of the:

-Platinum Jelly
-Original Platinum Kush Breath

I have a hard time saying no to genetics lol

I just saw on insta some killer freebies for st Patrick's.

I've done sluricane once and just finished Garlic Sherb. Their stuff is top quality, your definently gonna be happy with the results.
That’s amazing and I would love that platinum jelly freebie haha! Of course the platinum kush breath isn’t going on sale :rolleyes:

You must have fine taste, anything with platinum is a winner for sure. Must be amazing if they aren't going on sale.
I agree and wish I had excess funds for seeds atm lol! $$$

I’m a huge fan of his Platinum crosses.
Me to! I’m a fan of a lot of his genetics!

You sir, are a true Dutch Master

Congratulations on all your endeavors and your plaudits are well deserved.

If you don't mind I think I'm going to stick around for the rest of this journey.

Much love :Namaste:
Thank you kindly Lapid! I would be happy if you joined in for this continued journey! The more the merrier and if you have any questions at all just let me know!

Update

What’s up my canna fam! I hope your all staying safe in this crazy time and enjoying some family fun! I’ve got a few things to go over but mostly just some beautiful budding ladies so let’s get to it!

First is the growbox with the 30:1 CBD girls who are growing quickly and filling up that space fast! I’ll be doing a defoliation to them this weekend.

I’ll be posting some photos from the 2x2 tomorrow! Those girls are starting to stretch and are looking good.

Now these IHG girls are crushing it so far! Looking beautiful with a nice layer of frost already and a constant reach for the light! They have been praying non stop and showing off. I can’t wait to see them in a few weeks when they are really frosting up and starting to get fatter!

Twisted Helix Pheno 1

Platinum Punch Pheno 2

Slurricane Pheno 2

Slurricane Pheno 3

Lots more photos to come and I think a heavy frost advisory may come into effect soon:p

Stay Medicated!

Highya Dutchie,

Love your pics. You always have the best, greenest, sharpest fan and sugar leaves I've seen. Wonderful job. Cheers

They’re praying hard gotta love it!
Absolutely! I love opening the tent to them happy and praying! It makes me all warm and fuzzy lol

Highya Dutchie,

Love your pics. You always have the best, greenest, sharpest fan and sugar leaves I've seen. Wonderful job. Cheers
Thanks Bode! I love my girls and they love it! Hope your well brother

Those 4x4 girls are really reaching for the sky! Some serious stretch there. Looking great in there Dutch...finally!
Thanks Shed! It took a while but they are doing good now ;) I hope you and the family are well buddy!

Back
Top Bottom