Dude are you busy. Enjoy watching ya taking on a project like this. Pheno hunting isn't for the weak. I better leave so you can get done work done. Good job Dutch.
Thanks Derby! I’ve actually really been enjoying doing the Pheno hunts but I’m excited to do some clone runs! Finding my keeper Phenos has been work and now it’s time to run them and dial them in fully!

How big are those pots and watering rings?
The pots are 5Gal fabric pots and the watering top rings or matrix collars are 12”
There’s different styles of watering rings and top plates as well! This setup is working wonders for me though!

Clean looking garden.
Thank you Derby!

Every time I visit here it makes me feel like I move in slow motion... :eek:
LOL! I try to keep busy and these plants keep me active!

Tagging a buddy in all the bestest threads. LoL

Welcome @pufferbill
:passitleft:

...probably the best tutorials on growing known to man!

Dutchie is a journaling genius...
:thumb:

I do! I’m assuming the matrix plates are split so they go around the stem?
That’s correct Deecee! They have a split on the collars and feeder rings to open around the plants to install at anytime! I could disconnect and remove them at any point as well but not until harvest now haha!

Tagging a buddy in all the bestest threads. LoL

Welcome @pufferbill
:passitleft:

...probably the best tutorials on growing known to man!

Dutchie is a journaling genius...
:thumb:
Thanks a bunch Preston I appreciate that my man! I hope your well and WELCOME @pufferbill
Any questions just ask my friend!

Hey @Dutchman1990 ,

Things are looking great here!

Have you figured out what strengths of MC & BE you are going to be running in the upcoming "BE vs No BE" comparison grow?

What strengths of MC & BE have you run during this grow please?

We would like to run some comparison numbers in our garden - "MC vs BE" against "MC vs FF Bloom Trio".

PS - nice smoke reports!

Hey @Dutchman1990 ,

Things are looking great here!

Have you figured out what strengths of MC & BE you are going to be running in the upcoming "BE vs No BE" comparison grow?

What strengths of MC & BE have you run during this grow please?

We would like to run some comparison numbers in our garden - "MC vs BE" against "MC vs FF Bloom Trio".

PS - nice smoke reports!
Thanks DrCanna! I do know exactly what fees I’ll be running in the comparison grow as well as my current cycle!
So far I haven’t introduced any BE yet but will be around week 4. Currently sitting at 5.5g/Gal of MC and increasing each week. I’ll be posting more about it during the feed transitions as well as the upcoming “vrs” grow!

Still looking great in here Dutch. We appreciate you
Thanks Silver and I appreciate you and each and everyone else that joins me here on this journey!!

Update

What’s up everyone! Got a good one here for you all today so let’s spark up the torch’s, heat then bangers and dab away!

To start off let’s look at the 2x2! All 4 plants are doing great and ready for the flip. I’ll be changing the light schedule to 12/12 this weekend to get them flipped and flowering!

Then the GrowBox beauties! All 30:1 dr.seedsman are doing great and looking perky. Training continues and the quadline structure is keeping them looking clean!
Glookies and Pink Kush monster crop mothers in the back beginning to grow quickly.

Then moving over to the 4x4 Flower tent! These InHouseGenetics ladies are blowing me away. Super strong structures with incredible growth so far and A couple stand out Phenos already! Love the early flower stage when budlets begin to form and blow up all over the tent. They took to the heavy defoliation really well and have not stopped growing!

Here’s a little video to show the setup and how the garden is doing!!

I hope your all having a fantastic week so far and wish you all the best!
Stay Medicated!

Whats up everyone! I’m going to be doing my strain review/smoke reports this weekend so I hope you like them all! Light up, check out some pictures and enjoy!

Smoke Report/Review
Gorilla Glue#4

Well this strain definitely holds true to the “glue” name! Insane resin production during flower leaves you and anything that touches the buds oily and sticky! A beautiful bouquet of lemon cleaner, gasoline, and spices comes through in the cured buds. An excellent euphoric high to start settling into a heavy body high. I’ve been enjoying this in the evening after work for a nice relaxing time. Thick rich smoke on the inhale with a gasy pungent kickoff on the exhale!
If you havnt grown or tried Gorilla Glue #4 yet then I would suggest you do! It’s worth it! The rosin that comes from the flower is absolutely insane with a beautiful light gold colour.
Im very pleased with how it turned out and it’s become a favourite quickly!

I would rate this a 9/10 solely on the fact the buds weren’t massive. From top to bottom though every bud is rock solid and frosty as can be! Otherwise it’s definitely a great plant/chemovar and smoke!

Gorilla Glue #4 - A must try!:ganjamon:
I am blown away by your Gorilla Glue Dutch!! Amazing how frosty they are. I may have to re-evaluate my seed schedule to include some. Amazing job you are doing. I don't know how you work and find the time!!

Update

What’s up everyone! Got a good one here for you all today so let’s spark up the torch’s, heat then bangers and dab away!

To start off let’s look at the 2x2! All 4 plants are doing great and ready for the flip. I’ll be changing the light schedule to 12/12 this weekend to get them flipped and flowering!

Then the GrowBox beauties! All 30:1 dr.seedsman are doing great and looking perky. Training continues and the quadline structure is keeping them looking clean!
Glookies and Pink Kush monster crop mothers in the back beginning to grow quickly.

Then moving over to the 4x4 Flower tent! These InHouseGenetics ladies are blowing me away. Super strong structures with incredible growth so far and A couple stand out Phenos already! Love the early flower stage when budlets begin to form and blow up all over the tent. They took to the heavy defoliation really well and have not stopped growing!

Here’s a little video to show the setup and how the garden is doing!!

I hope your all having a fantastic week so far and wish you all the best!
Stay Medicated!

Looking tight for head room on this run in the 4x4 if they stretch anymore Dutch!

Back
Top Bottom