Update
What’s goin on everyone!
I hope you all had a great week and TGIF! Now I’ve got a few things to go over so let’s get to it.

First up is the 1:1 CBD Blue Shark plants got chopped and are ready to be jarred up. ill get some bud shots up later tomorrow when trimming and jarring.

Then are the new 30:1 CBD girls from @SeedsMan who got topped and quadlines started earlier this week are taking off and looking great

The monstercrop mothers are growing strong and starting to take off as well and will need to be cleaned up a bit this weekend!

Then there is the IHG ladies! Tomorrow is Day-1 of flower and ooohhh weeeee am I excited! These girls are already at the second level of my trellis setup so I’ve done some super cropping to flatten the canopy and I’ll be installing the trellis net tomorrow. I can’t wait to see how this round turns out that’s for sure!

Then I whipped up a batch of cookies cause why not! Haha

Have a great evening and be safe out there!

Then I whipped up a batch of cookies cause why not! Haha
You get more done in a day than I do all year :thumb:
I've tried three different cookie recipes now and none have worked :( I find it gums up my grinder and then the papers get all oily and don't burn right.

Highya Dutchie,

Fine looking group of ladies you have! Very nice canopy. You always do so well!

Toll house cookies? They did look yummy! Seems cooking and growing cannabis go together (ITS and bread, you and cookies). A guy has to eat!! Cheers

Looking good Dutch, man you do not play around with defoliating!
Quick question what’s going on here? Humidifier or co2?
81B5BB38-0CEA-4A08-B61B-973F5E60C6B9.png

Hi Dutch! :ciao: Sorry I haven't visited lately, but finally catching up now.
Smoke Report/Review
Gorilla Glue#4
Smoke Report/Review
Glookies
Smoke Report/Review
Purple Punch
Great smoke reports on all three. I have now added them to my "Wish List" for next year. :thumb:
Then there is the IHG ladies! ... I can’t wait to see how this round turns out that’s for sure!
That tent is looking awesome. I'm looking forward to watching them as well. :welldone:

You get more done in a day than I do all year :thumb:
I've tried three different cookie recipes now and none have worked :( I find it gums up my grinder and then the papers get all oily and don't burn right.
Lol!! I’m sure you will figure it out eventually!

Oh Man, cookies and growing weed! All looking fine Dutch.
Thanks a bunch Otter!

Highya Dutchie,

Fine looking group of ladies you have! Very nice canopy. You always do so well!

Toll house cookies? They did look yummy! Seems cooking and growing cannabis go together (ITS and bread, you and cookies). A guy has to eat!! Cheers
Thanks Bode! Home made mini chocolate chip cookies! I feel I need to eat less but these cookies are darn tasty!

Looking good Dutch, man you do not play around with defoliating!
Quick question what’s going on here? Humidifier or co2?
81B5BB38-0CEA-4A08-B61B-973F5E60C6B9.png
Thanks my man! Defoliation is a task that benefits the whole tent so worth the efforts! Great question as well it’s a home made CO2 bottle!

Hey Dutch , think you could fed-x me some of those cookies i am only a 1 1/2 hrs away , my order for my rozin press coming out of china was cancelled due to this stupid virus thing , so no cookies for me lol .
Canceled! That sucks and I wish that didn’t happen! Rosin is my all time favourite lol

Hi Dutch! :ciao: Sorry I haven't visited lately, but finally catching up now.

Great smoke reports on all three. I have now added them to my "Wish List" for next year. :thumb:

That tent is looking awesome. I'm looking forward to watching them as well. :welldone:
Hey Beez no worries pal and glad to see you! They are all definitely great smoke and worth checking then out!

Mmmmmm cookies.
Mmmmm indeed haha Hope your well derby!

Hey @Dutchman1990 ,

Nice harvest!

Any issues with your Monster Clone? I'm interested in trying it this round on our top Peyote WiFi pheno for practice.

Also, with your 9 plants in your 4'x4' tent - do you figure you pull about 3 pounds from them in total?

Hey @Dutchman1990 ,

Nice harvest!

Any issues with your Monster Clone? I'm interested in trying it this round on our top Peyote WiFi pheno for practice.

Also, with your 9 plants in your 4'x4' tent - do you figure you pull about 3 pounds from them in total?
Hey Canna! No issues with the monster clones at all! They look really strange going through reveg but that’s about it! I’ll post some pictures Tomorrow of the different stages I have right now!

Some pretty burned tips on that one...even the sugars are starting to go. More sensitive to the food?

Speaking of food, which clones are going to be in the BE/no BE comparison grow?
Burnt tips indeed haha! I may have pushed them a bit hard but no worries! All going into oil for topicals and capsules!

As for the clones for the test round of BE vrs NO BE I’m leaning towards Some GG4 and A Pheno from this round so we will see who goes in with the Gorilla!
Hope your doing well Shed!

Update

So what’s goin on everyone? I hope your all well! Got a few updates this weekend so ill get right to it.

Today I transplanted the 30:1 CBD plants from @SeedsMan and tied them down because they were long overdue!

I also cleaned up my monstercrop mothers! The branching is insane and so dense. I’m really excited to run some clone runs here soon!

Then I cleaned and reset the 2x2 with a few clones from last round that didn’t make the mother list!
I’ve got:
GG4 #2
PPunch #3
Glookies #3

and a 20:1 CBD clone cut from my mother plant that I’ve been vegging for a bit now and needing to transplant badly lol. A little rootbound but doing good! Now it’s almost time to flower out after settling in for the next week to its new pot before the flip! These are all being flowered in 1Gal pots to keep it easy.

Nothing from the 4x4 today! I’ll be doing a big update for that tent tomorrow. Lots of things going on so I’m sure you will have some pictures and reading to do!

Stay Medicated!

Update

What’s up everyone! Happy Sunday!

Well today was another busy one with the strip and defoliation of the 4x4, installing the trellis as well as installing the auto feed system and taking clones!

Here’s some before photos:

Then after the defoliation, autowatering, and trellis install!

Finally I made sure to take 2-3 cuttings of each Pheno! I’ll be keeping the strongest cutting of each Pheno and then selecting my mother Pheno once harvested and sampled.

Busy Busy Busy! Im glad I can put the 4x4 on cruise control now and just feed them and keep them happy! Can’t wait to see how these IHG ladies flower out and fingers crossed for some really amazing Phenos!

I hope you all have a fantastic week ahead and have been able to get some relaxation in during the weekend.

Stay Me

Back
Top Bottom