EastCoastGhost Does Sponsored Grow: Dr. Seeds Do-Si-Dos

I won some free gorilla glue #4 seeds today, Dosi#2 won them for me with all her frost in dr seeds photo contest so I thought that was pretty cool. They will go on the list to grow but I will get to them eventually lol✌

Congrats! You definitely have some stellar shots of your Dosi! I've actually been eyeing those GG#4 from Dr. Seeds.

Well deserved freebies EC! :bravo:
Thanks MrSauga, freebies are always nice. From what I’ve seen so far dr seeds seams to have some top notch genetics and I’m looking forward to running the gg#4

Congrats! You definitely have some stellar shots of your Dosi! I've actually been eyeing those GG#4 from Dr. Seeds.
Thanks Bard, these dosidos are gonna be killer and I’m looking forward to trying their gg#4. I was originally suppose to have showcased dosidos and gg#4 this run here but then once I received my seeds they only sent dosido so it will be nice to have the gg#4 now also✌️

Hey guys, I’ve got a few pics to post. I’ve been very busy for the past week so not had much time to get pics to post but I did chop the 8 ball kush Saturday morning and she is hanging now. She’s not a huge plant but she does have some chunky colas, I figure she will yield about 4 zips. That leaves me with 4 plants still to harvest, Dosi #1 and Dosi #2, and the Chem and GSC. First up is Dosi #1, she has some nice long colas and she has packed some nice frost on

Next up is Dosi #2, she’s a frost monster but her buds are a lot smaller than dosi#1

Next up is Ms Chem, her branches have got the lean on and she’s on her way to finishing up

Last up is the GSC, she’s finishing off nicely with some pretty chunky buds

Here’s a group shot

Today makes 65 days since the flip and I believe they will all be finished up by day 70. This run has went pretty smooth considering I had 5 different strains going in coco and dwc so that’s a win I guess lol. I’m really looking forward to running the 91 Chem #12 by top dawg and the la kush cake from seed junky, I’ve got some work to do on my roof and ceiling so it’s gonna be next week when I can start on that. My father-in-law is gonna help me so hopefully by the end of next week I can start germination, I’m probably gonna start a new journal and keep it for awhile. That way I don’t have to start a new journal every grow. Well that’s about all I have for now guys, cheers everyone✌️

looks good ghost your going to have lots of jars of top shelf smoke when I grew those two dosi-d there buds were similar to yours the one with the crowning buds was the tastiest and most potent but it was the frostiest so it will be interesting to see which one will be the favorite! :)
Yea I’m excited to try them, they are smelling really good, kinda sweet and skunky is the best way I can describe it
How’s your clones coming along?
I never took clones of these but I am thinking about revegging the Dosi to get a clone from her. I’ve not really made my mind up yet, I still have those Dosidos from archive to go through also and I bet I find something nice in there. The bonsais method is gonna be for me though cause I wanna pick some moms out of all these up coming strains, I know they will be a lot of fire coming up in those packs and I wanna keep them around. I would love to find a special lady in the pack of Reeferman pink kush, suppose to be great pain meds and sleep meds also✌️

I bet I will find a nice keeper in the pack of 91chem#12, gotta be some fire in there lol. I’m excited to run that ogkb 2.0 bx1, I would like to find something that looks like the 2.0 which shouldn’t be hard to do. I’ve read the terps from the 2.0 bx are crazy and bud is very potent also✌️

Here is mine
IMG_3547.JPG

Back
Top Bottom