Ed's 12/12 Tent Version 3

:cheesygrinsmiley: ... one day later ... about 30% amber trics :cheesygrinsmiley:

:yahoo: Early girl!! :yummy: 3 tops harvested @ day 57

:thumb:
11 13 2021 BB Top 3 early at day 57.jpg

:yummy: :high-five: :yummy: :yahoo:
Congratulations on the early Bud. :thumb:

Bruce Banner Fem 23 days under the veg light

I see this yellowing and spotting coming back :hmmmm:

My first line of response is now flushing. Today I flushed this 1 gallon container with 2 gallons of water. Also being careful not to overwater and to allow the pots to fully dry out.

My water going in was 6.4 and measured run off in the tray was 6.2.

To reiterate, she is in FF Ocean Forrest soil and sits beneath a Mars TSL 2000 in a 2 x 4 tent.

11 15 2021 BB2.jpg
I realize now I posted this to the wrong thread.
Guess that will happen when your surrounded by so much great cannabis
Anyway, I am running out of options with this yellowing.
And I notice that when I move these babies under my LED that must remain nameless, the problem goes away.
What's up with that MARS light?

Day # 62 Bruce Banner Fem - 100% cloudy trics as far as I can tell. Will try to wait for about 30% ambers. Meanwhile, the three ambered over tops taken a few days ago continue to air dry. Va bene.

Day #30 LilWil7 Wappa Fem - she had her first and looks like only dose of FF Beastie Bloomz at day 26. I'm only adding 1 of the 1/4 tsp scoops to 1.5 L of water, then completing the watering with plain water, about 2 more 1.5L. She been looking great. This morning, she was dry to wilt and got a thorough plain water dousing.

:hmmmm: I'm finding Bruce Banner to be a little persnickerdy ... they seem to insist on being flushed with 2x their volume in clean water about every 3-4 weeks :hmmmm:

Don't even THINK about applying ferts :oops: WELL into flowering :hmmmm:

Well, okay then.

Ever vigilant clone attempts are filling up my Auto / Mother tent, so I have moved my Bruce Banner Auto and 1 one my Bruce Banner Fems into this 12/12 tent.

Dare I say it, the Auto seems to like this non sponsored LED more :hmmmm: ... :sorry: about that Mars

As to Bruce Banner smokablility, oh hell to the yeah - first batch is cured and fantastic! Heavy hitter almost menthol-y :thumb:

Been a while since a photo update so here goes.

Up potting 5 Bruce Banner clones in the other tent meant this Bruce Banner Auto got moved over to the 12/12 tent. Beside her are my two problem child Bruce Banner Fems, with only about two weeks between them.

:hmmmm: These Bruce Banners have thrown me off my 30 day rotation :thedoubletake: but I think there is enough in reserve not to panic

Estimating about another 30 days for the Auto, 50 for BBFem1 and 65 for BBFem2.

:oops: with 7 clones awaiting space, I may be heading for a space problem :hmmmm:

Time will tell.

01 13 2022 flower tent.jpg

Bruce Banner Auto Fem yellowing @ 60 days, observed her 6.5 balanced FF Beastie Bloom ran off to 5.5. I added 6 tablespoons of organic lime and flushed her. After the second 2 gallon flush, her runoff pH equaled the input pH so hopefully she is going to continue on her budquest.

Flushing and lime supplement seems to be helping Bruce Banner Fem 1 and a bit more so Fem 2. Both now onto FF Open Sesame adjusted to 6.5, so far so good with their pH run off.
01 17 2022 Flower tent.jpg

Harvest Day # 63
Looks to be true to the WAPPA namesake, possibly biggest yield yet. :yummy:
Looking forward to a cured weight follow up post. :high-five:
:cheesygrinsmiley:
Congratulations on your harvest Ed. Nice work. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom