Ethos Crescendo RBX1, Photoperiod 2023

You starting more Sol Fire? I am going to run one of those this year need to pick a strain
Yep I still have mother's of Miami madness and mind Melter. So will take clones off one of them and grow it out with the exodus cheese in my 3x3 but all new seeds pooping for the 4x4. Yowie, Gelato 41bx & super silver sour diesel haze.

Don't go SIP bro. Some bad Voodoo with that system. 😂 Stay the f*ck away.. 😂
Definitely coco auto watering like @Greenvein setup or similar.

Cheers on going fishing, sounds awesome bro
Lol…..you even gave me the sad face lol. I’m going to get an automatic watering system going I have a little pump so when I get back I’ll set her up

Don't go SIP bro. Some bad Voodoo with that system. 😂 Stay the f*ck away.. 😂
Definitely coco auto watering like @Greenvein setup or similar.

Cheers on going fishing, sounds awesome bro
I need this Fishing trip badly, weather looks perfect for a big rainbow! My son is coming with me for the first time, going to be a blast.

Yep I still have mother's of Miami madness and mind Melter. So will take clones off one of them and grow it out with the exodus cheese in my 3x3 but all new seeds pooping for the 4x4. Yowie, Gelato 41bx & super silver sour diesel haze.
Cool I need to catch up on your journal got behind again

Hey 02, spectacular buds on that beauty, and the kief too, very nice. Plus, the fishing sounds just as good as the buds look. Good job! :thumb:
Thanks Stung, appreciate it. I’m learning more each grow and having fun doing it. I’ll post a few fishing picts when I get a new journal going and @ you all (10 lb Rainbow??)

Back
Top Bottom