Evening From NOLA

Bayoubrit

420 Member
Evening Based out of New Orleans and happy to be on board.
About me? well i am a Brit living in the dirty south, been here now for 5 years. I am an engineer by trade and loved the design and build of my hydro system years ago in my soon to be ex home country. My wife is an active user for anxiety issue which impact sleep and appetite. When we first met i was working in oil & gas which meant drug tests weekly on some sites, so i had the industry attitude towards Cannabis. After seeing my wife on a "mood stabilizer" from a "expert" which drove her moods between suicidal and angry i started research. The more i researched the more i was shocked by the amount of utter propaganda and lies surround this plant.
Needless to say i want what is best for my wife, so i used various sources to start my own deep water setup and had excellent results. Most importantly i could try different medicines for my wife, instead of dark ally "what ever".
Fast forward 7 years , now being in Louisiana brings different issues. Yes we have gone medical but on a very restricted delivery methods. So i am looking towards the grow tent side of life, legal issues regarding seeds and such are filling my google search to ensure i am not going down a path of no return, because Louisiana is know for its leniency towards Cannabis. :oops:

So thank you for reading and i look forward to being a part of the community!

Welcome to 420, here are some links to help get you started.

Checkout Neptune seeds they are sponsors here and may give you a discount. We have others seed banks that are on the sponsors page.
Thanks i will definitely look them up, looking to place an order this week. I actually found this site because i was searching the internet. I am a big believer in asking before doing and learn from others.

Hey welcome to :420:

It’s funny that you mention about having the oil and gas attitude towards cannabis. Once you start looking past all the lies in the propaganda, this plant is wonderful and does wonders to many, many people. It’s about time this stigma on “the devils lettuce” gets lifted.

I’m from Canada Alberta, so I run into oil and guys people all the time! They always look down on me when they see me smoke.

Happy to see at least one of them understand!:high-five:

Hey @Bayoubrit ,

I'm like you - I research everything extensively before I buy or act - and it pays off!

I've heard a few recommendations for The Vault - so here's an article I just posted which might interest you:

marijuana-plant-sunset.jpg The Vault & Dinafem - Quality Genetics From Pioneers In The Cannabis Industry

@George from The Vault is very active on this site, so please check out the links I have in my signature below for your chance to win some quality seeds.

Please let us know if you have any questions, or if you would like some assistance tracking down some quality grow journals to learn from!

Hey @Bayoubrit ,

I'm like you - I research everything extensively before I buy or act - and it pays off!

I've heard a few recommendations for The Vault - so here's an article I just posted which might interest you:

marijuana-plant-sunset.jpg The Vault & Dinafem - Quality Genetics From Pioneers In The Cannabis Industry

@George from The Vault is very active on this site, so please check out the links I have in my signature below for your chance to win some quality seeds.

Please let us know if you have any questions, or if you would like some assistance tracking down some quality grow journals to learn from!
Thank you ! some bed time reading!

Back
Top Bottom