Excellent mini microscope 45x

This is the best microscope I have found so far and the cheapest. Under $4.

I can't believe it ships from China and got to my house in 3 days.

I ordered 3 more and it took a week, still good.

The actual size is small, about the size of a small match box.

The focus is very good, and has a good depth of field focus. And the LED is VERY bright.

It says it's brass, but I doubt that.

Amazon - SE Mini 45X Brass Microscope w/ Illuminator

mini_microscope.jpg

Dual loupe gets a thumbs down.

You need to have the bud about an inch or less from one loupe to focus, so two loupes are useless. However the one loupe does a decent job, it was clear.

I still prefer the mini one and will probably end my quest for the ultimate loupe.

macro-lens-band-6742_600_0000001322533129.jpg
cell-phone-lenses-b410_600_0000001311810704.jpg

I have tried the $20 100x scopes and they are just too difficult to focus and get accurate detailed views. It;s is close to impossible to use while the bud is erect in your garden.

I came up with placing a macro mini lens simaliar to above lens over my iphone, and get great 90x video and still pictures. I download to computer and watch on large monitor. Beats the hell out of using and small hand heal microscope.

Here is shoots from my first grow.
mod_2104.jpg

mod_20981.jpg

OMG! I was just looking at both those devices. it teh Glasses work , PLEASE PM me.
I bought a Dual 30x & 60x LED lighted Loupe also from C Hina fo under $5.
teh I phone addon lens is a Suberb trick.
I read "Some Where" that if one were to go to a store that processes the disposable cameras. & if One were to Claim their Daughter had a school project requiring 3-4 of the ones they were returning the to the Factory for reclaiming. "they will see it in their heart to slip some freebies your way. as a happy bonus the AA bateries in them are often brand new. so, now you have a nice free lens to play with!
Cheers,
Slag

Back
Top Bottom