Fallen Cannabis Warriors: Dustin & Jared Marson

I had never heard of the Marson brothers before or had the pleasure to meet them but Geoflora & Terpinator are household names in the cannabis community. Furthermore their passions shine thru in the products they developed and their generosity is evident by ongoing sponsorships and advocacy work.

My prayer is that family, friends and loved ones will be comforted during this time when words fall short.…

My condolences go out to all of their family and to their friends and workers, it’s a terrible loss that never will make sense or seem fair for those left behind. Be at peace brothers and one day we will all meet again in the bounty’s of the man upstairs garden of peace, happiness and love ❤️ Sending prayers and vibes of peace and love to everyone, in the hustle of everyday life cherish every moment and let’s take one minute to remember in silence of the great men that have fallen and all the fallen in life.

I pray that these boys family and friends know how warm hearted their presence here has been! As I type this sad note my plants lay comfortable in geopots warmly gifted by them who never met me or the many others who have felt the love when the package came containing them. Rest in Peace Brothers, your generosity will be remembered.

Condolences to all of the family and friends who knew them. Their presence in our community showed what big hearts they must have had, sharing their knowledge and products to help others and make this world a better place.

:rip:

Back
Top Bottom