Fallen Cannabis Warriors: Dustin & Jared Marson

I have never met these two or heard of them until now but seeing their faces and hearing their stories I really feel these guys. Cannabis point blank period has helped the lives of millions of people and I will not stop until everyone is helped. I got onto the community, posted pictures of my grow and I got support. That was such an incredible feeling. On all other platforms people are competing and on here I got help immediately. That is real love. When I was 16, I went online and found how to grow on the forums and the internet. I remember spending that whole year as a freshman in high school, up all night reading forums and learning how to grow the plant I loved. Without that support I might not be who I am today. Logging into this forum and seeing people interested and exited about my grow was an amazing feeling. Seeing this happen to the people who were so nice to me and feeling a great feel of connection with Dustin and Jared because if our shared love for cannabis. I hope I can make a difference in this world and I will make sure I succeed for these two good people. Life is very easy to lose and we all have to be careful every day. Prayers to your family Dustin and Jared and I hope this message finds you and reminds you of your son. Praise Jah much love ❤️ ☀️ You will be remembered Dustin and Jared.

condolences to the family, they were young and will surely be missed in this world, love and good vibes to the Brothers spirits and to their family

Deepest condolences to the families, friends, and co-workers of both Dustin and Jared. Sending love and healing energy to you all in this sad time.

I personally have never had the pleasure of interacting with these gentlemen. I am in awe of the game changing items they brought to the grow game. I am forever thankful for the work and research they have put in to the industry. I have seen numerous members use their products with amazing results and I am sure we will continue to use them for the foreseeable future. May their souls rest in peace and I pray for peace and solace for their friends and families who are grieving the unspeakable loss.

-

So sorry to hear about the loss of these 2 young cannabis warriors, my sincere condolences to their families and friends...Gone, but never forgotten, may they rest in peace.

Ooh wow I send my condolences to the families of these two. It must hurt very much so for everyone who knew these two. Especially on the same weekend.

I am very sorry for your loss.

For every warrior out there that has passed, I have always said Till Valhalla.

Till Valhalla my brothers.

I have a hard time speaking on things like this. But I truly hope there's an after life in heaven & they are up there Cultivating God's gift to us. They will be missed around here. Hopefully the pasture is even greener on the other side.
Such a tragic loss. RIP !

Back
Top Bottom