FelipeBlu's Auto Jack & Kryptonite, PSMini LED, Root Pouch, Recipe 420

Funny that article doesn't mention ascorbic acid even though it's listed in the wikipedia article on removing chloramines. Still not convinced that plants want ascorbic acid. I haven't read any scientific evidence that it's beneficial. Might not hurt though, but it is acidic so you could use that to lower pH instead if you want an experiment.

Okay, I can see that I need to research a bit more on chloramines. I’m really not sure if the level in my tap water is adversely affecting the microflora in my soil. As I wrote earlier, I really didn’t add nutrients during my last grow, and had no deficiencies, so I have to conclude that the plant was able to extract what it needed from the raw materials (kelp meal, fish bone meal, etc) in the booster soil I put in the bottom.

As for the pH down, that’s phosphoric acid, isn’t it? Not a bad thing to add, during flowering especially. I might just break down and buy some.

She looks greener in person. Check out these photos.

The weight is down - ready for water. She has grown quite fast and I was considering a light feeding of D-G Grow.

8015CE2C-8D29-4B7C-ACE1-5BFACFF0F99A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom