Fem Seed Producing Attempt

Thanks guys. I'm gonna start another clone to try it out on, i don't want to ruin the experiment with the store bought stuff because if it works it'll be great info for myself and others to make a good decision when buying colloidal silver for this purpose.

I've read that a lot of the store bought stuff is bunk and some folks might not feel like making their own so if this brand works i'll be pretty happy.

I'm in, this is something I want to try on NL auto.

I have one seed of critical purple that i want to try get some seeds out of if this works out. i gave clones to a few buddies for their outdoor grows but they were photos and it doesn't get to be 12/12 here until mid september so they didn't have a very good time lol.

I intend to make up for it next summer with a nice handful of auto seeds for them. also if i end up with 1000s of seeds i'll be happy to send some to people from the forum within canada.

That would be awesome. I would love some seeds. Or even some pollen. I intend to make my own at some point as well. Not too sure if I want to grow outdoors though. Not sure how the neighbours will feel about it.

well i have 2 clones of each kind and i've been soaking them fully. so if i can manage to gather the pollen properly and have lots i'll be happy to send some for sure broski.

you might have to send back a few of the seeds you make tho :idea:

I think there is still much to learn in the growing community when it comes to how to use colloidal silver properly. Either that- or the stuff is just unreliable somehow. But sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn’t, and no one seems to know why.
I made some for the first time about four years ago, sprayed one of my plants with it, and got plenty of seeds. I’m still growing those crosses out and gave away lots- various other people growing out crosses of those crosses.
Since then I have had some successes and some failures. I always get the male flowers, but sometimes they either seem to produce no pollen, or the pollen they do produce is not viable, and there will be no seeds.
Remy you have been spraying that plant with about 10 times as much silver as I sprayed mine with during the last few weeks. Yours is turning blue/black from so much silver.
I only sprayed mine once every two or three days, when I was around. Maybe I sprayed it about 8 times in total-10 at the most. The plant is in flowering now with pods that are about to open, actually could be open tonight I haven’t checked since yesterday. We’ll see what happens this time.

I don’t know if the secret is in the ppm strength, the number of applications, or the timing of when you start and stop spraying, or what. I’m keeping an eye on different peoples’ outcomes to see if I can figure it out because no one really seems to know why CS is so unreliable

I think there is still much to learn in the growing community when it comes to how to use colloidal silver properly. Either that- or the stuff is just unreliable somehow. But sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn’t, and no one seems to know why.
I made some for the first time about four years ago, sprayed one of my plants with it, and got plenty of seeds. I’m still growing those crosses out and gave away lots- various other people growing out crosses of those crosses.
Since then I have had some successes and some failures. I always get the male flowers, but sometimes they either seem to produce no pollen, or the pollen they do produce is not viable, and there will be no seeds.
Remy you have been spraying that plant with about 10 times as much silver as I sprayed mine with during the last few weeks. Yours is turning blue/black from so much silver.
I only sprayed mine once every two or three days, when I was around. Maybe I sprayed it about 8 times in total-10 at the most. The plant is in flowering now with pods that are about to open, actually could be open tonight I haven’t checked since yesterday. We’ll see what happens this time.

I don’t know if the secret is in the ppm strength, the number of applications, or the timing of when you start and stop spraying, or what. I’m keeping an eye on different peoples’ outcomes to see if I can figure it out because no one really seems to know why CS is so unreliable

Good idea. even if this doesn't work i'll be trying again. and will journal it again. i probably sprayed 6 times yesterday LMAO i'm desperate. but if you only sprayed 10 times total and it's working, i'm certainly over doing it.

they're doing something tho but i'm just not sure what yet. I'm definitely feeling dedicated to making this a consistent process.

Thanks for chipping in Broski.

The silver will be absorbed into the plant, and will spread down the limbs a little beyond the part that you’re spraying. It takes a little bit time of time for the effect to show.
It will work don’t worry.
This time I stopped spraying long before it started showing any effects. Because I tend to think that spraying any sort of flowers is not going to have a good effect on them. I don’t know, it’s just another experiment

my homemade silver is looking pretty thick. i'll be happy to give it a try once i run out of the store bought stuff. It's also way too fun playing around with this, i'm making some with the 925 ring as well.

I've definitely found that making smaller batches works much better, or maybe the 2 pieces are just further apart in the bigger jar so the current is less strong between them.

also when i got it super hot it seem to really start the process moving. i tested the silver coin solution at 33ppm after straining through a few unseparated coffee filters. then i put it back on. looking for that nice yellow colour i've been seeing.
20191013_220313.jpg

20191013_220331.jpg

Here is a pic I took just now of the P Chunk plant I sprayed. A billion pods about to open. I never tested the PPM of the spray, also I should note that it was sitting on my shelf for almost a year now, so it does last. Rifleman has me worried now -I think I’ll isolate it in its own room tomorrow ;).

Here is a pic I took just now of the P Chunk plant I sprayed. A billion pods about to open. I never tested the PPM of the spray, also I should note that it was sitting on my shelf for almost a year now, so it does last. Rifleman has me worried now -I think I’ll isolate it in its own room tomorrow ;).

WOW! that's awesome man. I love seeing that. good work, and it's nice to know the stuff isn't as sensitive as they say. i have a few old kombucha bottles i'll use tho.

you're gonna have so many seeds, congratulations!

...this is the product kitchenhawk recommends...straight out of the bottle...

Amazon.com: Colloidal Silver Solution, 50 PPM, 16 oz. by Silver Mountain Minerals, (Medical Purity Silver, Most Bioavailable colloidally Suspended Nano Particles).: Health & Personal Care

...he has been quite successful on the seed making and cross creations...didn't check to see if its available on the Zon.ca site however...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

So I figured out that I can't get the CS to read more than 33ppm on my tds meter. it was pretty much clear when i checked it at 30ppm then when it was dark grey / yellow i checked again and it was only 33ppm. weird.

That could be actually about right. And would make sense based on that article about ionic/colloidal silver. I know I once mentioned 60 ppm but that may not have been accurate. I mean, I did get 60ppm once but most of the time it doesn’t get that high. Who knows, the rainwater I started with might have had a little something in it, or maybe I spilled some of my rum or my dinner in it , or the rum I was having for dinner, or something, when I was making it.

Back
Top Bottom