Planet Express & The Attempt To Repopulate Mars

Glad to hear all is well! Dammm work ruins all the fun. Although I could use some work myself.

Take care my friend just checking up on you. :passitleft:

Thanks brother! I appreciate that. I need to do an update for y’all. Just trying to find the balance between work, family and 420 family lol. I also gotta do some catchup on a bunch of journals. My bad everyone. I did get some seeds in the mail today. Gonna start a few more soon. Might start a new journal for that, or just keep it going perpetually in here. Haven’t decided yet, what do you think? New journal or put it in this experiment journal?

Keep it in here, CD.
I’m like you - another journal to follow, when already we’re kind of stretched...
Up to you , homie.
You may be wanting to keep your journal as tidy as your grow spaces. I’m sure you’ll get it done.
:passitleft:
I hope all’s well between work and fam and wotnot. Look after yourself.

Not my best trim job, but it’ll do.
here’s a couple pics I snapped of the Sapphire OG and the White widow. They’re both rock hard and smoke very well. Can’t wait till the cure is done.
0445C94C-35C6-4073-8134-46666C7166C7.jpeg
9E70135E-2C8B-48A7-BD57-893171E31BF0.jpeg

Keep it in here, CD.
I’m like you - another journal to follow, when already we’re kind of stretched...
Up to you , homie.
You may be wanting to keep your journal as tidy as your grow spaces. I’m sure you’ll get it done.
:passitleft:
I hope all’s well between work and fam and wotnot. Look after yourself.
I hear ya Double D!
all is well brother, finally back to work. Fams good, jars are full. Hope all is well with you brother.

Don't matter to me either way I will follow;)
Lol, Thanks Smokey. Might just keep it in here.

Lmao! You must have heard the word seed and your ears perked up eh! Got in some Peyote Wifi and Peyote Forum.

Flying by, CD. Hope you are well.
Are you rolling in seeds yet!?

Thanks Dab, all is well. Just started first application of pollen this week. Looks like it’s taking. I’ll hit em again tonight. So hopefully in 6 weeks we should have something. Hope all is well with you brother.

Yes everything is busy as per usual here. Guess I can check back in in 6 weeks then. Ha
Lmao, yeah I’ll be on a bit more again now. I finished that shutdown. Gonna renew my welding ticket in the meantime.

Good to hear from you CD also good to hear your keeping busy.
Take care brother:passitleft:

Thanks Smokey, I appreciate that brother. Staying busy is a good thing that’s for sure. Hope all is well with you brother.

How often do you have to renew your welding ticket?

Every 3 years, you have to do a 1 plate check test. A Vertical fill (3G) with an overhead cap (4G) but I let mine expire 8-9 years ago. So I have to re-test all 4 positions again. (Flat, horizontal, vertical and overhead)

Interesting, I don’t think I’ve ever heard of Alberta requiring that, is that for b pressure then?

No sir, that’s for all position SMAW. With that being said it’s the same though. Canadian Welding Bureau requires check tests every 3 years to hold certification across Canada in any style of welding.

Back
Top Bottom