Planet Express & The Attempt To Repopulate Mars

Thanks @politoed! It’s been a good weekend for sure! Now I’m making some brunch for the kids, bacon, eggs, and pancakes. How’d the harvesting go? If I’m not mistaken she’s I’ve seen the number in your signature has changed.... lol.
haha yes it has! i always said i wished i had "life stats".. how many breaths have i taken? slices of pizza have i eaten? how many poops did i make? now that elon musk is brain implanting people, many wont have those questions anymore. i however am anti cyborg (for myself, you do you, bender), but I will continue to count my plants while I still can :D

it went well. i budwashed for the first time. i havent smoked anything yet but just after seeing them clean and washed, i think im sold. they smelled even more after the wash and the terpenes are still loud in the tent.

also made hella progress upstairs. i think next week ill break out the new journal

slices of pizza have i eaten?

That is a stat that I personally would love to see of mine, lol

i budwashed for the first time. i havent smoked anything yet but just after seeing them clean and washed, i think im sold

That’s pretty much the seems to be the consensus I see, whenever it’s performed. Apparently once you’ve done it, you’ll never not. Did you do 3 or 4 bucket wash? I don’t have any signs of PM or or rot, I’ll be skipping the Hydrogen Peroxide bucket myself.

can’t wait to see the new journal when it’s fired up, take the environment tests went well?

That is a stat that I personally would love to see of mine, lol

That’s pretty much the seems to be the consensus I see, whenever it’s performed. Apparently once you’ve done it, you’ll never not. Did you do 3 or 4 bucket wash? I don’t have any signs of PM or or rot, I’ll be skipping the Hydrogen Peroxide bucket myself.

can’t wait to see the new journal when it’s fired up, take the environment tests went well?
i didnt see any signs of pm or rot either, so i skipped the h202 as well. i just did the baking soda/lemon, and 2 water buckets. there was definitely some funk in the first bucket and also a little bit in the second. probably from nute splash and dust and whatnot. they looked so shiny and clean. and they smell incredible.

the tests did go well. even on a 100ºF day my peak hit 81ºF with the lights on. cant complain with that at all. ive been busting my tail up there all weekend to get everything ready. last night i took 55 clones :oops: i put some seeds in the dirt wednesday and a few have sprouted up. in about 4-5 hours, both rooms will be 100% operational and if i really really kill it, im gonna put 8 clones that have been vegging two weeks into bigger pots and throw them in the 12/12 room to really get the party going.

Hey, CD!

First off, NoTM?! That's incredible, good sir! Well deserved, also.

Loving your healthy stack of pollen, it looks so good I started rolling up some notes haha!

Looks like we have a fairly identical harvesting plan. I've purchased a meter for testing the MC of the buds, and some 62% boveda packs for the jars. I'm skipping the H2o2 step in the bud wash, too.
Somehow I think I'm going to have an easier job come harvest time :laugh:

Thanks @burdok420! I appreciate that brother!
I got some more pollen sacs collected last night. I’m going to have A LOT... which isn’t a bad thing. In the freezer it’ll be stored. i picked up some freezer grade Tupperware (which i didn’t know existed) to put the pouches in.

That’s funny we have the same harvest plan! I’m hoping it all goes the way I think it will. Only time will tell. You been checking them trichs? How much longer you think you got.

Thanks @burdok420! I appreciate that brother!
I got some more pollen sacs collected last night. I’m going to have A LOT... which isn’t a bad thing. In the freezer it’ll be stored. i picked up some freezer grade Tupperware (which i didn’t know existed) to put the pouches in.

That’s funny we have the same harvest plan! I’m hoping it all goes the way I think it will. Only time will tell. You been checking them trichs? How much longer you think you got.

You'll have plenty of pollen to make some super interesting strains. Can't wait to see what you do!

I have a jewelers microscope arriving tomorrow, also my moisture meter will arrive tomorrow as my girlfriend missed the amazon man. I'll try my best to have a look tonight but I still think I'm going to be mid next week at the earliest.
What about you?

I'll try my best to have a look tonight but I still think I'm going to be mid next week at the earliest.
What about you?

Yeah, about the same time frame. I about 10 days or so out for most of em, maybe a little longer for 1 of the TB. I’m hoping within the 10 days I’ll be able to finish harvesting the rest of the pollen. Then chop 5 of the girls, hand them in the tent that has those in it. Leave the one TB to go a bit longer and move some of the veg plants into the flower room.

Setting up campfire! I'm in!

Great journal I have only skimmed so far but man so much is going on! Truly great journal :yahoo:

Setting up campfire! I'm in!

Great journal I have only skimmed so far but man so much is going on! Truly great journal :yahoo:

Thanks ma’brother! I appreciate that. Seriously. We’re almost into phase 2. Did a bunch of collecting last night. Soon as the girls are done, I’ll flip some over and get to pollenating.
:passitleft:

Hey everyone,
Been a little bit, I apologize. Just started a shutdown at work again. Been doing 10 hour shifts. I’ll do an update in the next day or 2 I did collect almost all the pollen sacs off the reversal tonight. Have to let them dry out a bit now. I have a massive pile and I’ll chop it down fully tomorrow ending it’s life cycle. Here’s a picture of the pollen sacs I just pulled off.
EABA816B-9962-4240-A0DC-BA1AA187E388.jpeg

Update:

So, we’re at day 60 post flip. I was contemplating chopping this Sunday. Since I’ll have the day off, but I may wait another week or so. I’ll have to decide on Sunday. Last feeding was just water again. I know the Tropicanna Banana will benefit from another week and I think the Sapphires look just about ready and the White Widow is also close too.

Breeders estimates as followed
Tropicanna Banana 65-70 days
Sapphire OG 57-63 days
White Widow 57-63 days

Here are the most recent pictures.
Tropicanna Banana

IMG_4597.jpeg

Trichomes

IMG_4519.jpeg

IMG_4524.jpeg

Sapphire OG

IMG_4599.jpeg

Trichomes

IMG_4573.jpeg

IMG_4578.jpeg

White Widow

IMG_4601.jpeg

Trichomes

IMG_4499.jpeg

IMG_4500.jpeg

As I said before I did end up collecting the rest of the sacs, picture in previous post. Today I went ahead and chopped down the Reversed Sapphire OG.
IMG_4593.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom