Planet Express & The Attempt To Repopulate Mars

Veg room

I’ll do a proper update on that this weekend, but the are trucking along. Keep in mind they are all for the seed run. We will clean up the underside of them and just concentrate everything to the upper section. They’ve got a little out of control..... lol

IMG_4482.jpeg

IMG_4487.jpeg

IMG_4488.jpeg

From looking at the pics what about doing Tropicana banana next weekend and the other two this weekend.

That’s pretty much exactly what I was thinking too, Sapphires for sure. I’ll check the White Widow Saturday night and see what they look like, but I’m going to leave the Tropicanna for another week or so.

Looking tasty, CD!
Glad I’m not the only one that has let the veg room get away from me for a bit. Looks like there’s some nice clone candidates there!
How is your injury recovery going, it sounds like you are back to work now?

Thanks DAB, Yes you aren’t the only one. TBH I probably shouldn’t have gone back quite yet. Haven’t “technically” got the ok from the doc. This shutdown job was too good to pass up. I need to replenish the savings account was just watching it dwindle. The job is 6 -10’s and it’s supposed to go to 7, 12 hour shifts and it’s 15-20 mins away. Too good to not get on. Lol

Fellas,
I went ahead and done something......
I decided it was time to chop the Sapphire and the White Widow.

Did a quick trim and washed them. My goodness.... I’ve never washed a harvest. The first bucket came out nasty! Second relatively clean and the third was still clean (with a little trim here and there). I should have taken more pictures but it took quite a while to get em done. They’re now hanging in the veg room,

“But CD, what about the plants in that room?”

Well they’re now in the flower room. That’s right folks were starting Phase 2. We still have to harvest the Tropicanna Banana, I’ll be doing that most likely mid week. They just went into light deprivation in the tent.

Here’s a pic of bucket 1 after the wash.

(1/3 cup Baking Soda and 1/3 cup lemon juice in 5 Gallons or RO water)

IMG_4615.jpeg

A quick look at the harvest

IMG_4616.jpeg

Rooms at 70 F with 60% RH

I’ll get some better pictures tomorrow, including the flower room. I’m off to bed. Work in the morning.

Veg room

I’ll do a proper update on that this weekend, but the are trucking along. Keep in mind they are all for the seed run. We will clean up the underside of them and just concentrate everything to the upper section. They’ve got a little out of control..... lol

IMG_4482.jpeg

IMG_4487.jpeg

IMG_4488.jpeg
(in my best David Attenborough voice)
Tree's... What happens to be the lungs of the planet... Plays a big part of refuge for the lively ECO-system...

Some say there is a lost tribe living there that's never seen civilization before....

Jokes aside that's some jungle you got there and boy do they look really good. That mountain of pollen sacs is some achievement hey. I have never seen so much before. Fantastic journal brother!

Jokes aside that's some jungle you got there and boy do they look really good. That mountain of pollen sacs is some achievement hey. I have never seen so much before. Fantastic journal brother!
LMAO, yeah i let the veg area get a little out of hand. Oh well! Should have a nice little stock pile of pollen when all’s said and done.
I appreciate your words my friends!

Congratulations on a successful harvest CD:welldone:
Thanks Smokey, still some more to let finish up.
like I said though brother. Phase 2 is just commencing.

What a harvest, CD! How long do you expect them to dry after the wash?

I've not actually looked at my plant in about 3 days now, my girlfriend has been feeding her. I'll need to get the microscope out and have a peep at trichromes tonight.

When do you forsee your TropBan being taken to the chop?

Incredible journal, CD. You deserve JoTM at least for this one

Too much going on to absorb in a sitting but amazing selection of flowers mr. CDoes.... :surf:

Thanks Smeegol, I appreciate you coming by brother. I hear ya, lots been going on in here. Lol

When do you forsee your TropBan being taken to the chop?

I’m thinking probably in the next day or 2, I put them into light deprivation already.

How long do you expect them to dry after the wash?
Honestly I don’t think it’ll add anymore time than usual. They were like they hadn’t been watched within a few hours. If I had to guess I’d say in a week or so they’ll be good to jar up.

Incredible journal, CD. You deserve JoTM at least for this one
Thanks for that Burdok, it’s be an honour to be in the league of legends. Lol
Although I’m not so sure how you even get nominated for that?
and I don’t believe @Teddy Edwards or any other of the staff have even been in and checked it out! Either way I appreciate your thoughts brother!
Can’t wait to see your Tropicanna’s

I don't think there is any nomination for that one. I think moderators chose.
Yeah, that’s what I meant brother. I was unsure on how they choose though, like I’m sure that there’s tons of journals that are worthy that the staff haven’t checked out yet.

i cant wait to hear what you think about the wash after you smoke that stuff. congrats on the nuggage.. looks like a lot :D
Thanks Politoed, did you fire up the new journal yet? Seen you got a bunch of stuff on the go.

Yeah, that’s what I meant brother. I was unsure on how they choose though, like I’m sure that there’s tons of journals that are worthy that the staff haven’t checked out yet.

Thanks Politoed, did you fire up the new journal yet? Seen you got a bunch of stuff on the go.
not just yet. my first stuff has about a week or so more to dry, and the clones have the same amount of time til they root. once they go into the flower room ill probably start the journal then. that way theres something fun to watch. the first batch of photos will be done around the same time as all these autos so it should be a fun show in october.

How are things CD haven't heard from you in a while.

Hey Smokey,
Sorry haven’t been on very much in the last week. I’ve been super busy working long hours at work. I did jar up the Sapphire and White Widow yesterday. The Tropicanna Banana is hanging.

I got the MC on the Sapphire and White Widow to between 11-14% before jarring.
I’ll do a final weigh in once the TB is done drying, still have more to trim but I was at 12oz when I stopped trimming. There still quite a bit to trim too. The nugs and nice and dense and smoke real nice. I can only imagine how much better it’ll be once they fully cured.

I will get some pictures up of that soon.

Back
Top Bottom