After...
the fridge is empty.
IMG_118128.JPG

Final root shot.
IMG_118330.JPG

Just hanging around, waiting to dry...
IMG_117731.JPG
IMG_117828.JPG

Oh the joyous smell. Not a very typical cannabis smell. Very pine/citrusy. Took me about three hours start to finish. I was disappointed that the scissor hash was more trouble than it was worth so I just ended up scrubbing it off. Trimming was an adventure. Wasted more than I should have by making errant snips. C'est la vie. Got my jars ready and waiting. :) Oh and I didn't bother with a wet weight. I'll weigh it before she goes into the jar in few days.

As for the future, I have one plant vegging in the tent and I'm trying to add a sprout as well. Had a rough time germinating this round for some reason. ANyway, once I get that going I'll start another journal for the tent. I think I'm going to wait till the weather cools a bit before I put another plant in the fridge. We'll see if my luck changes with the sprouts.

Thanks so much for the support here. You guys are wonderful. I didn't think I'd feel such a sense of accomplishment with this, but I certainly do. Its great to have a place to share it!

Congrat's on your first harvest, Brother! +REPS! :goodjob:

FYI...save all the trimmings for hash or butter/oil/alcohol extractions and you'll worry less about those errant cuts! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have to say the smell has devolved to basically smelling like weed I would pay for. Fairly disappointing, but nothing to be upset about.

As to the smoke...I have to say that its a nice, creamy, functional high. Exactly as I was hoping for. Comes on smoothly, not a rocket ship rush. Very much head high, but no real pick me up. Melted my headache (main reason I use cannabis) like butter. Not too cloudy. I'm very happy with it. Sets the bar high for the next strain.

Thanks for watching everyone! :thanks:

I'll be starting a new journal for the tent before too long. I'll look for everyone there.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Some more things of note. Nearly the entire veg period was done under only blue light to keep them short. I'd say it definitely worked. Next time I will put more red in earlier. Although now she has room to stretch and still be ok.

The next grow for sure I will SCROG. I haven't decided if I will try to use a screen this time or just see how it plays out. Any thoughts are appreciated. I am quite worried that my fridge just isn't big enough without a SCROG.

The seeds were feminized. I didn't specify that before.

So glad your girls all survived, they were very hearty looking and lush good job!
I'm glad I was reading on the forums here about red being better for stretch/grow and blue for veg/grow, so I combined the 2 by adding a T2 100. The light temp is so much cooler and everyone here is doing fantastic so far in the brighter, pink light color mix. Glad you got something good after all your ordeals!

Cheers and respect!

Reps! Good going... I don't know how you had a LACK of RH in a fridge! Turned out great! Well done..

LOL that makes sense...

Back
Top Bottom