First Grow 2015 - 1 x WW - DWC - 240W LED

The ladies' last minutes before their untimely demise...
20151228_135851.jpg
20151228_135844.jpg

Aw man, I'm so sorry to read about this. During my moment of silence, I likened it to playing 12 or so hours of a video game in the 90's, then having someone trip on the power cable and you haven't saved the game even once. This frustration led to the development of the auto save systems we all enjoy today.

Mind you, I still to this day often play a game for a few hours, then hit reset and start over. The improvements made in the beginning will often yield far better results than could have been achieved with multiple stumbles off the starting block.

If I'm reading correctly, you're not planning on trying again until later in the summer? You could consider an airtight lockbox of some kind to store your next girls in should you need to take your grow apart for any other reason. We had a similar situation a few weeks into our grow and I had to take a day off work to guard the bedroom door where we hid the girls. It was risky and nerve-racking to say the least.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom