First grow

Here are a couple more pics i took them right after the light clicked off so i could avoid the the martian sun.
the buds are starting to become more prominent :ganjamon: and its sill growing like 1/2 to a full inch a day. Im gonna try and bend it a little more tomorrow its like six inches from the light lol

P4280016-1.JPG

P4280017.JPG

thanx for the encouragement guys

i took a couple more pics of the hermie i think im gonna have to move it outa my room cuz the female has got a couple of seed pods oops lol

P4290021.JPG

P4290020.JPG

P4290019.JPG

you can see seed pods tricombs and pollen lol
P4290018.JPG

Yeah, you can see where it opened up and dropped its load. I would be suprised if the lady in there didn't start spitting out seeds... Mist her down with plain water....

lol it is a beast
i started noticing orange pistals on the female an here an there seed pods growing hopefully those will be the only spots on her that will go to seed

the hermi was i its own box but it has really started to drop pollen lately i have been spraying it dow so that it wont float out but usually it just makes things worse lol
lesson lerned

i hope so cuz the hermi came from good weed my one and only female is generating quite a lot of seed pods (damn it)
i was wondering does generating seeds stop the growth of the whole bud?

be irie- i misted her down right after i moved the hermi outta my room. Cross some fingers for me lol:ganjamon:

i turned out to be mostly male but there are a lot of seeds on it so thats cool.
i lstd the female some more it looks like she's doing ballet lol :grinjoint:
ill post pics tomorrow since its past her bed time now.

well thats all folks i fucked up my plant almost every bud has turned into or has seeds in it so there is not much else to see so im gonna give it a couple more weeks and pull it
and start over this fall when its cooler out.

thanx for everyone sticking aroub and their advice i did learn a lot ill make another journal
on my next grow.

alright so ive calmed down lol :smokin:
An i decided to finish the journal also it turns out not to be a complete failure
the top kola was not hit too badly by what i can only assume was a pollen an pistal orgy.

here are a hand full or pics i took yesterday
P5040015.JPG

P5040013.JPG

P5040011.JPG

P5040005.JPG

P5040004.JPG

P5040003.JPG

P5040002.JPG

P5040001.JPG

P5030027.JPG

P5030024.JPG

Back