First grow

Thanx everybody for the compliments and encouragement ::smokin:

I put her on fresh water only yesterday and im gonna keep flushing her for about a week check her tricombs and see where she is at. I think i wanna harvest her when they are cloudy cuz she is 80indi/20sati mix. an i don't want too much of a couch lock lol :smokin:

ill post some pics in a couple of days

If the raccens from that word book don't get'em first:ganjamon:

I think that I'm gonna harvest in about four more days. i misplaced my microscope so im not sure what the trics look like here are some pics what do you guys think.

P5230001.JPG

P5230002.JPG

P5230003.JPG

P5230007.JPG

P5230006.JPG

P5230006.JPG

sorry that it has been a while since I've been on I was working quite a bit this past week

thanx to every body for the interest, compliments, and the reps.

I cut her down on wends day and hung her up to dry an about an hour later i found my microscope at the bottom of my laundry hamper LOL
stoner organization strikes again:ganjamon:

Except for the mass number of seeds i think this grow went really well so far im gonna dry her for about a week, longer if needed and then start to cure the buds.
I wasen't sure if i should have one of my little bitty fans going in my grow box while she is drying because of mold spores and other debris if i had an air filter i wouldn't worry about it but I'm totally broke right now.

But ill post a some bud pics and a smoke report in a week or two.

Smoke Report
after 7 days of drying and 1 day of curing.

It has lost the grassy flavor it had 2 days ago and now has a sweet light flavor.
I has kind of a skunky piney smell
The high is very mellow and long lasting. No too much of couch lock and much easier to handle than the typical medi weed you get from dispensaries. I really like the high its more lazy and relaxed not a tripp fest. i have it curing in the fridge in a air tight ceramic canister.
i didnt weigh it on account of all the seeds but i think there is at least an Oz of smokeble bud. An about a hundread fully mature seeds lol :grinjoint:
Im gonna make butter out of all the trimmings as well as the male plants and the hermi that i got stashed in the freezer

here are some pics of the buds

P6050002.JPG

P6050003.JPG

you can see just how seedy it turned out
P6050004.JPG

P6050013.JPG

Thanx to everybody who followed along and to everybody who helped out with encouragement and advise. This community is top shelf. Everybody is incredibly nice and respectful that's pretty rare on the internet. Now I get to sit around and smoke my own Buds.:joint: I cant wait to get the new strain in to the ground this fall.

Journal Complete

Back
Top Bottom