First Ever Grow!

seems like the middle of my plants are really lime green a lot lighter thn the rest any ideas wot it could be?

heres a pic

100_02663.JPG

plus a wee group shot, see the difference 1 day makes

100_02632.JPG

its happened with all my new growth so i know its nothing too serious, i watered earlier phd it at 6.5 runoff was 6.1 - 6.3 manged to keep ma temp in room steady 83 to 84f dropped to 71 during lights off, dunno if im over watering giving em a pint of water every 2 - 3 days with half strength nutes

When you start getting new growth in veg it starts off a bright green but as it matures it darkens up. I will be updating pics in a few days so you can see it . Also i have some pics that have the light green after a few days the leaves stretch and darken up.

now that i have been growing a wide variety of plants, i have developed a feel for when plants need water and it has really proggressed :)

well done a little shopping today lol

Perlite - 50 litre bag - Horticultural grade £15

HANNA HI 99104 Digital pH Meter/Tester/Ch​ecker, HI9910 £26

Plagron Light Mix with Perlite - 50L Bag £15

★ 5 X 30 LITRE PLANT POT WITH HANDLES TREE TREES POTS ★ £20

Galvanised tying wire 1.0mm x 80m coil £6 for making diy scrog setup

HYDROPONICS 4" EXTRACTOR DUCT FAN CARBON FILTER KIT. £65

so all i need to do now is buy another 600 w light and that hopefully should be the end of the spend for this grow, fingers crossed lol

wee update....

100_02772.JPG

100_02763.JPG

back left had a serious accident, hygrometer fell on it nd nearly snapped it, was badlybent so ive got afew straws holding it up and buried the bent part under soil, hope it makes it :bitingnails::bitingnails:
100_02752.JPG

as long as it didnt break you should be ok but itll take a break at growing so it can heal :)

it didnt snap but was completely flat, it was the tallest out the lot anyhow, hopefully wont kill her lol, gonna keep a close eye on it tho been folir feeding it n it seems to have picked up a bit, just hope it dont turn hermie on me

Back
Top Bottom