First Ever Grow!

im gonny remove the one bot left if it doesnt pick up over the next few days get more light on the four good looking ones. cant believe how fast they grew lol.

No need in removing the 5th , its not bad its just lacking in nitrogen, or maybe over watered, it'l be fine when you change pots,

I agree, I wouldn't trash the plant. I will pick up once it heals. You can always brace is and once it repairs you should see a big improvement. Never give up on your girls until it is the very end. She hasn't even begun browning so I think that is a good sign.

At that stage in my plants. I was watering them about 300ml every other day. Make sure to keep track of how much you water and what they look like when you water. an overwatered plant will droop within 20-30 min of watering. So if you see that droop after watering, water less next watering day.:thumb:

i watered early on sat mornin, so i dont think its over watering i watered nearly 1 litre ech but got a good half of it run off it, i cn see the roots coming out the bottom of the pots and they re feelin quite light compared to wen ive just watered. usualy wait till the top layer is crusted before next water, ill post pic of snapped plant in few mins

comparison
100_03351.JPG

roots
100_03321.JPG

100_03271.JPG

dont think it will survive long

18/6 im only watering every three 4 days, with the 1litre im getting like half run off the yellowing is going away now compared to a few days ago

the plant above had its stem snapped which is why it is like this, wish it would pull thru but preparing for the worst

12/12 is right. i'm guilty of wanting to water all the time too, but i've learned that surprisingly, you really dont need that much to keep em going. I mean if you think about it, out in the wild when these beautiful plants were just growing, it doesn't rain every 2 days, sometimes not even twice a week, and they still survived. I'd stick to watering each plant about 1/2 a liter every 2-3 days, and make sure you are watering 2 times inbetween each feed.

the other 4 plants are doing fine now im basically waiting till the top inch is crust n feeding every week with only ph'd water in between, first grow is trial and error, i appreciate all the help guys im hoping for some big buds, in reality ill be glad to just last from start to finish, im not giving up anytime soon so all mistakes are just another lesson learned :thanks:

good advice miwa i just look at the plants n if they look like they need watering ill add water, seems to be working so far lol

update the plant that seemed to be doomed looks very sad but i took the 2 straws which were holding it up away n its standing up on its own, its eaten up the larger lower leaves and its now moving on to the upper leaves post pics in a sec

If you think it can't go on, and still want to save it, then make a clone out of it. The plant is suffering due to poor root system. Once it developed new root ball the plant will have better life. It's up to you. This will take additional 2 weeks to take root. Maybe an experiment on the side? I do this a lot to plants about to die. Plants regenerate and I take advantage of that fact.

Back
Top Bottom