First greenhouse grow sunshine mix #4

man i agree. Damn shame.:smokin:
I guess your doing the very wet ones first, the next probably the mold and rot ones. Wish some of us could help.
Good luck my friend. Trimming all night again :smokin:

There are no smoke shops here at all. Illegal. Mail order is the olny thing available here. Damn fine piece of smoking equipment.:ganjamon:

ouch, i think i hear angels crying... brew up some coffee and save those ladies, good luck buddy

im glad nobody got hurt

I had a thought couldn't you make oil with the bud that has mold? When making oil your removing the THC and leaving everything else behind also what you are using to make the oil should kill the mold.

Now thats a bong! and thats how i put my buds in! LOL super job here incredible looking buds brother grower :goodjob:
100_2795_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

Kwsmoke, Got it fixed Thanks...

OldMedMan, Wish you were here too...Thanks..(Actually rather be there.).

Flurple, I think that was me you heard cryin...lol

Thanks setting sun, And yes it happens...But could have been alot worse...

123gt, Ya I do except for the mush...Thanks..

Tunes420 Thank you.. I almost need a vacuum to get it kick started....lol

HazeSeeker, Your to kind and I thank you for the compliment

Heres the start of todays trimmins and one for the bong....

100_2829_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

100_2827_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

100_28241.JPG

setting sun wished I could but have to wait a few more months I beleive... Thanks..

Cherma, It does tend to expand a bit...Thanks

fuuji0019 Thamk you, Its been a great season except for the mold or bud rot on mabe about 10 so far.. Thats not bad though for here in WA. Its the least I've had in 4 yrs in the green house..More vents and more fans really helpped...

Thanks OBX a LITTLE GREEN BUT MOSTLY BLACK RIGHT NOW FROM TRIMMIN.. i COULD ALMOST SMOKE MY FINGERS...OUCH...LOL

:thanks:

Here one with mold and one without..

100_2834_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

100_28311.JPG

WOW. +reps. 5stars. I needed to go to bed over an hour ago but couldnt put my computer down. When you said you would take pics of what you have LEFT in the greenhouse. I was expecting a couple of plants. But it looked like you still had the ENTIRE thing filled. You are going to be smoking blunts to your face every day until next year. i am SO jealous.

That is an amazing setup and GREAT job on your journal.

Thanks blacken, I've only stooped 2 days since I started croppin out and heres a couple picts from today..

Ya setting sun Reminds me when I was young worked at ski resort for 3 seasons up north of yosemite...ohhhh the frosty mornings..

mesrone. Thank you for the compliment and stoppin in,, Its been fun..

Sorry I havn't been around to check out everyones journals but as you can see been busy busy...Soon as I finish I will.....Thanks all
So far at 4 lbs dry or close to it anyway...

100_2840_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

100_2837_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

100_2836_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

If I lived in calif. or Hawaii I would but here in the N. West its already getting below 40 F, at night rain is happening and Mold is getting a little worse. Still letting the small buds go as long as possible but cutting everyday whats ready. Wish some of you patients could have been here to help in all the fun, Deffantly would have had a good time with plenty meds to go around...I will update one more time before ending this journal....Its been a real trip and I never had to leave the farm....LOL

:peace::yummy::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom