First Grow - AK-48 & Super Skunk Fem - Coco Coir & Perlite - 600W LED - Grow Tent

Re: First Grow - AK-48 & Super Skunk Fem In Coco Coir & Perlite - 600W LED - Grow Ten

420-magazine-mobile443573900.jpg

420-magazine-mobile744186608.jpg

Re: First Grow - AK-48 & Super Skunk Fem In Coco Coir & Perlite - 600W LED - Grow Ten

Looking good! How far along are you now?

*scratches sweaty head* I think they took they're first long nap on 6/13. So.... I think Day 33 of Flower here. Don't hold me to that, though. Been busy busy lately, but I'll try to get some better pics up soon. Buds are stacking up very nicely on the AK, and very quickly... that's the one close bud shot I got up above, the AK. SS has buds stacking well, too, but it's quite a bit behind the AK as far as I can see. Makes sense since the SS stretched a whole lot more, I guess. anyway, more soon! thanks for stopping in, Dobe!! Hope all is well with your ladies!! I looked in on your journal and things looked good to me, but it was just quick glance.

I'm considering the addition of some supplemental red light for bloom. Thoughts? Suggestions? Testimonials?

Not looking to make any huge investment at this time, kind of saving for an additional tent setup. So, let me know if you guys have any ideas. Just looking for a little extra bloom light on a dime, really. Not expecting the world from whatever it is. Thanks!!
What kind of light did you have in mind cfl ? 2700k.. cfl would help get closer they are cheap...

Some irregular stuff:. Girls have gone 1 day on and 1 day off water this week, which means less food. I heavy fed, though. Slight nute burn on several AK tips. Super skunk is feeding like a champ, colas starting to fill up nicely. AK colas are formed and growing. I expect the AK to finish at least a week before the SS, maybe sooner.

My mom went in for a hernia surgery, 4 days is hospitalization later, she was diagnosed to have had a mild heart attack post op. Been staying with her some. Hence the irregular watering. Mom is good, though. No more cigs, finally. She can't take her daily 2 hit quit, though. We're looking for info on this.

Best,

Stop by.
Oh no i hope your mom is ok thought and prayers are with you xo

Oh no i hope your mom is ok thought and prayers are with you xo

She's doing much better. Still bouncing between her place and mine for a bit. Hardest part is getting her to take it easy. :goodluck:

If you notice in some of my pics, like the last ones, I turn most of the lights off. I leave the veg switch on, on one light. Well, I accidentally left it this way during a full light period. .

I'm going to check them again when they wake up. They looked a little droopy, the SS more so since it wasn't directly under the light left on. Hoping the stress doesn't give me any unwanted yellow visitors.

More later on this. .

Follow up on last note:

Girls look fine today, no signs of any major stress, buds are still growing... starting to fill out more and more on the AK and the SS is starting to have less open space on those main stems (stacking well)... AK is trying really hard to become a redhead; SS has quite a few red ones, but fewer than the AK

More soon.

I've made a few of these mistakes. Funny how growing weed and vaping weed don't necessarily go well together! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom