First Grow: Black Indica

This mornings bug check, nothing yet, no webs etc :)

Attachments

• _7316233_BlackIndicaBugCheck-2000.jpg
    _7316233_BlackIndicaBugCheck-2000.jpg
    986.5 KB · Views: 30
  • _7316235_BlackIndicaBugCheck-2000.jpg
    _7316235_BlackIndicaBugCheck-2000.jpg
    835.8 KB · Views: 27
How long till buds grow?
Buds won't start to grow until it's getting at least 12 hours in the dark (end of summer coming into autumn), unless you have an auto-flower which will start to flower with age rather than light and they usually flower within 28 to 35 days but I've seen some go longer before switching.

You can force it into flower too if you want, just put it somewhere dark yourself for 12 hours or more everyday but make sure not to let any light at it when it's in the dark all the way until harvest or it will switch back to vegetative growth!

Once it does change to its flowering stage you should see pistils around 10-14 days later.

...Well done with the bugs too my friend!

When you done 18/6 it went back to veg again, stick at 12/12 for the entire rest of the grow (you are forcing it into flower if your growing indoors and switching the lights - It's not doing any harm to them either this is a natural part of the plants life.. what could be doing harm is switching back and forth from 12/12 to 18/6 and back to 12/12)..

anyway put your lights on 12/12 and from the moment you do that you should see pistils in 10-14 days and another week or 2 after that you will start to see some actual bud!

You don't need to do any pollinating unless you are breeding strains or want to have seeds in your smoke. All you have to do is keep her healthy until her buds are fully developed and then chop it, dry it and cure it.. best of luck, you got this.. it sounds harder than what it actually is for someone starting to grow. I started just like you are and you've come to the right place for help.

Hi !
This is my first venture in the cannabis area.
Crop King Seeds, started April 25 2018. Soaked in cup of water, I have good tap water, added a drop of Food grade peroxide full strenght.
April 27 the seeds cracked, 4/5.
April 30th look, should I wait till their 3/4" to plant?

22okaPa.jpg

W72zMkZ.jpg

ApcRJz9.jpg

LyO3b9f.jpg
Yeah there ready to go n dnt have to let get tht long

Back
Top Bottom