First Grow, Deep Water Culture, Northern Lights, Pics

Congrats of a good looking Harvest The Northern Lights even 90 Days in the Jars
it gets Even Better :welldone:
If it lasts that Long:)

nice harvest sadalix. ummm gotta clean up the drool off my keyboard now. theres no feeling like taking the first rip from your first grow. what a great sense of accomplishment. greeeat jooob:bravo::ganjamon::welldone:

Thanks guys! Sorry for the lack of update. I went out of town the day after harvest, came back, unpacked, washed stuff then went canoeing/camping for a few days. I just got back from that today.

Dry weight is 2.11 oz. :slide::yahoo::yahoo: I've smoked a bit of it already. It has this woody wintergreen taste to it. I imagine further curing will make it even better. It certainly has been helping with sore muscles/sunburn from camping. It has a nice mix of a indica/sative high to me. I feel it helping with the pain in my body and a bit of a nice head high to go with it. Awesome stuff!

Pics will come tomorrow. My camera is tucked away in my camping gear somewhere and I'm too tired to dig for it. :)

Welcome back! Glad you had such a wonderful time. Congratulations on the harvest and thanks for the smoke report. I look forward to hearing how it is after some more curing time. :goodjob:

Pics!

SDC10875.JPG

SDC10878.JPG

SDC10876.JPG

Also, some pretty awesome pics from my canoe/camping trip:

SDC10862.JPG

SDC10863.JPG

SDC10871.JPG

SDC10872.JPG

SDC10873.JPG

That was my first time and the canoe I was in didn't tip! I was so proud.

There was a lot of flooding in that river the week before so there were a lot of down trees and missing signs. You can't really get lost but when you have no judgment on how far you have gone, that kind of sucks. Plus, many of the downed trees coincided with banks. I was screaming and paddling my ass off a lot of the time trying to not get pushed into trees by the currents/rapids haha... but I definitely can't say I didn't have a good time. The scenery was amazing.

:yummy: buds!

Beautiful pics from your trip. Looks like it was perfect weather to be on the river. Really glad you had fun. And didn't tip your first time out - awesome! Next time you'll have to tip intentionally just for the experience. :)

It was kind of hot (high 80's - mid 90's)... got a bad sun burn on the top of my feet. But at night it got nice and cool plus the water was cool enough that a dip in the river cooled you off just fine so it wasn't too bad.

If we weren't also camping, I would have tipped the canoe. I was scared of tipping from the beginning because I didn't want to lose a paddle or camping gear. Then we had two canoes tip and one of my friends got pinned and scraped up against the roots of a downed tree in the middle of the river. That did nothing for my fear of it lol... I know if I could have just done it once on purpose, I would be so afraid of it. If I ever go canoeing again without camping, tipping my own canoe will be first on the list.

Back
Top Bottom