slhflo3_6_.jpg

slhflo3_5_.jpg

slhflo3_4_.jpg

slhflo3_3_.jpg

slhflo3_2_.jpg

slhflo3.jpg

I'm sooo jealouss.. comin along quite nicely :blushsmile:

thanks drojo, fingers crossed everything will be ok :ganjamon:

my afghani x bigbud clones are in the bin! over 2 months for a clone to root is too long, ill stick to 10 days like my slh lol

my malawi gold is doing good, nice green leaves!, i will take 2-3 cuttings and flower one of them to see what sex it is, i hope its a male so i can make 'malawi lemon haze',
..all systems go as they say! :peace:

well guys , i was supposed to get re-wired today but what really happened was the guy looked at my electric meter for 10 mins and then left lol my plant is in my car freezin in wee tits off as we speak!, when i have the energy to set all my lights and shit up again i will and i will be back on track!, such a painfull wait for an oz or 2 eh!! :Rasta: lol.... shit happens!!

pmsl@crazyhorse.. mannnn, that is so similar to what happend to me. paranoia is awful. It has ended up with me actually moving house because the guardia knocked on my door! Im gonna be paying more cash out every month now and they never even came back haha (mind you I do get a swimming pool!)

yep, shit happens and does make you practice being very careful if nothing else!

I hope your ladies don't freeze the pistols off. I just came across your journal and Damn is all I can say.

Yoyr ladies are doing oustanding!

:welldone:

i think i may have failed at my supercropping attempt lol we shall see!, so there is a few trichs building up on my flowering slh and she smells nice!, ive supercropped one clone, topped and lst'd one clone and the other two are untouched

Im certainly up for some experimentation but first I wanna produce some smoke without killingthem all like i did first time around haha I been dry for over a month, longest in 20 years, it sucks, its fine, it sucks its fine it sucks its fine

Get job on the ladies..

Super cropping take maybe up to a day to recover from the shock.

ive still got 40/50 days to wait, its gettin painfull lol its covered in trichs already, im not sure if thats normal for a plant thats 25 days into flower? some fan leaves are turning yellow, she must be hungry!, i think its normal though because the plants health in general looks ok.

Back
Top Bottom