First Grow! - Northern Lights - 2016 - Small Grow

* Day 47 / Day 39 / Day 2 (Germ) Update *

OK guys, I was looking at my second plant earlier and noticed that 1 node was purple? I'm wondering if this is good or it's normal for a plant to turn purple on some nodes, I'm thinking that it's good; but just wanted some experts opinions :)

First Plant ;

35_11-4-16_Day_47_3_.jpg

35_11-4-16_Day_47_2_.jpg

35_11-4-16_Day_47_1_.jpg

Second Plant ;

33_11-4-16_Day_39_1_.jpg

33_11-4-16_Day_39_3_.jpg

33_11-4-16_Day_39_2_.jpg

33_11-4-16_Day_39_4_.jpg

Third ; (Seed)

Second day of germination; it'll probably break through it's shell tomorrow; so I'll update with pictures when it does :)

- Evil

* Day 48 / Day 40 / Germ Day 3 *

First Plant ;

36_12-4-16_Day_48_3_.jpg

36_12-4-16_Day_48_1_.jpg

36_12-4-16_Day_48_2_.jpg

Second Plant ;

34_12-4-16_Day_40_3_.jpg

34_12-4-16_Day_40_2_.jpg

34_12-4-16_Day_40_1_.jpg

Third ; (Seed)

My seed broke through earlier today; I've put it into another 5 liter pot which has a 1/3 mixture of "Coco Coir", "Compost", and "Top Soil".

Germination_12-4-16_6_00.jpg

- Evil

* Disaster Update *

Guys... Last night my cat was left alone in my room while I was away getting something to eat. Biggest mistake... While I was away she jumped on top of my box, the cords to my light broke and the light fell onto my plants... The second plant was damaged slightly because it's smaller in size, but my first plant which is literally days away from beginning to start flowering, got destroyed... About half of the plant got smashed and ripped apart from the stem. The light is also OK, no bulbs were broken or anything. I think I'm going to take a few days off doing the journal and see if I can get my first plant up and running again.

Here's some pictures of my plant's :(

First Plant ;

37_13-4-16_Day_49_3_-_Plant_Wrecked.jpg

37_13-4-16_Day_49_2_-_Plant_Wrecked.jpg

37_13-4-16_Day_49_1_-_Plant_Wrecked.jpg

Plant_1_-_Broken_Leaves.jpg

The plant's destroyer ;

PeeWee.jpg

Second Plant ;

Plant_2_-_After_Light_Fell.jpg

- Evil

I'm sorry this happened to you Evil. I think you might be able to save the plant but you might have to veg it longer. Glad your light was ok though. Much more money invested in the light than in the plant.

That's why I'm very worried because it's an autoflower; it's on day 49 now which is near the average day in which autoflowers begin to flower.

Dang evil.... That's brutal. If you don't mind a week or two extra veg. (if it's not an auto) then think of it as a topping. You're going to get lots of lateral growth now, and new lower shoots will grow faster. I had a cfl sitting on my Maria for God knows how long... Completely severed her limb with the heat and weight of the bulbs. And look at her now.... Plus she was an autoflower... She'll recover evil you can count the days down before you forget all about it. I hope :)

KiG Evil :green_heart:Cheers

Edit... Maria harvest, can you tell I severed coderized one of her limbs with a cfl bulb... Or better question is it relevant.
20160406_1558331.jpg

Dang evil.... That's brutal. If you don't mind a week or two extra veg. (if it's not an auto) then think of it as a topping. You're going to get lots of lateral growth now, and new lower shoots will grow faster. I had a cfl sitting on my Maria for God knows how long... Completely severed her limb with the heat and weight of the bulbs. And look at her now.... Plus she was an autoflower... She'll recover evil you can count the days down before you forget all about it. I hope :)

KiG Evil :green_heart:Cheers

Edit... Maria harvest, can you tell I severed coderized one of her limbs with a cfl bulb... Or better question is it relevant.
20160406_1558331.jpg

WOW! Those buds are huge! I seen your journal and how you trained your plants with LST; I'm actually thinking about doing that for my new plant. Hopefully my plant gets going again sooner than later; flowering is just around the corner.

Bummer indeed.... Tape it up the best you can and let it do it's thing of course.. Hopefully some of the limbs will take dominance and still produce.. Hopefully since it hasn't flipped itself it may stunt and wait... but all really just hoping for yah....

Good luck Evil

FE

* Day 53 / Day 45 / Day 3 Update *

OK guys, since the accident I've been extra careful with keeping my first plant healthy and well watered. It's recovered a bit; but it's still got a while to go until it's back to normal. When I woke up this morning my first plant had white hairs, so I guess it's the beginning of flower. Hopefully it grows quick and forms some new nodes so the harvest isn't awful.

First Plant ;

37_17-4-16_Day_53_3_.jpg

37_17-4-16_Day_53_2_.jpg

37_17-4-16_Day_53_1_.jpg

Second Plant ;

35_17-4-16_Day_45_3_.jpg

35_17-4-16_Day_45_2_.jpg

35_17-4-16_Day_45_1_.jpg

Third Plant ; Day 1-3

1_15-4-16_Day_1_1_.jpg

2_16-4-16_Day_2_1_.jpg

3_17-4-16_Day_3_1_.jpg

Thanks again guys for the hope and encouragement :)

- Evil

* OG Kush - New Seed Update *

OK everyone it's only 2 months away from Summer so I've decided to add another plant to my grow. The new seed is going to be the strain OG Kush, I got it free, plus 2 more afghani seeds with my 3 Northern Lights seeds. This new seed will be grown outside in a month or so; it'll start it's life indoors until it's healthy enough to go outside just to be on the safe side. The rest of my plants are doing great. My third plant is growing a lot quicker than my first two plants did when they were 10 days old, so the new stronger light is definitely making a difference. I'm currently germinating the need seed; I've placed it directly into a small starting pot instead of using the paper towel method.

Back
Top Bottom