DAY 31 PHOTO UPDATE

photo_14_24.JPG
photo_12_42.JPG
photo_13_34.JPG
photo_14_25.JPG
photo_18_16.JPG
photo_19_13.JPG

Looking nice and healthy brother! :thumb:

bag seed yea. i love it. i always get lucky with bag seeds.

bag seed may be a negative to some but not to me.didnt think it sounded bad even after reading it. hmmmm.
some of the best stuff i have grown came from bag seed comercial street dope. better natural selection in the sout o da border brudas grows. lol.

The term "bag seed" makes it sound bad, it's just as good as any genetics you can buy from the seed bank, except we don't know what they are, but we get to enjoy the beautiful fruits and wonder what it is...

The need for another defoliation is nearing...I plan on doing it monday before I go out of town again.
Also, I will only be watering every 2 weeks, I found some mold growing out on the top soil, so I had to carefully take a spoon and take it off. I hope the spores don't cause me problems later, its not a very humid environment.... Not gonna worry about it... after all, it is a learning experment. The summer season is only about a month away!

Hey leester, thats some really nice training, my friend trained like that , not attacking to much just great LSTing and some defoil. I love them man :)
Will try to train mine this way this time.

About the mould on the soil, it may not be bad fungi. If its not hurting your plants its probably helping. When I made my super soil I was taught to look for the mould as it was a sign of good soil. All soil life needs fungi, microbes and bacteria to function properly, something farms no longer have due to felling, plowing and all them pesticides and insecticies and too many nutes.

Thats why its good to bath in epsom salts to put magnesium back into our bodies as our food no longer has much in it. When we have little mag in our body it makes it hard to take calcium, just like a plant! Crazy stuff.

There a video been posted on Icemuds journal yesterday all about this, check it out mate.

Hey leester, thats some really nice training, my friend trained like that , not attacking to much just great LSTing and some defoil. I love them man :)
Will try to train mine this way this time.

About the mould on the soil, it may not be bad fungi. If its not hurting your plants its probably helping. When I made my super soil I was taught to look for the mould as it was a sign of good soil. All soil life needs fungi, microbes and bacteria to function properly, something farms no longer have due to felling, plowing and all them pesticides and insecticies and too many nutes.

Thats why its good to bath in epsom salts to put magnesium back into our bodies as our food no longer has much in it. When we have little mag in our body it makes it hard to take calcium, just like a plant! Crazy stuff.

There a video been posted on Icemuds journal yesterday all about this, check it out mate.

Thank you, this was a comforting post. =)

Brother leester , Dude I never thought about how tacky and distastful it is to post pictures on someone elses thread.. Much less dozens of them like I have been doing. That is until someone called me on it !! And they are right.. My appologies bro , it wont happen again.. And since I still think your the man Ill be hanging around your journals... Probably wont say to much but believe ill be sitting back watching the doc opperate.. Again my bad , keep it greene

DAY 33 PHOTO UPDATE

Decided to commence with another big defoliation, probably the last of the vegetative cycle. I want to flower these things and just see what happens...Not trying to get the biggest yield ever lol considering 156 watts are powering these babies. Plus I don't know if they're male or female!! I will probably begin flower on the 11th, we'll see how it goes. I also re-tightened the LST strings and began a new batch of brew to generate CO2.
photo_14_26.JPG
photo_18_17.JPG
photo_12_43.JPG
photo_19_14.JPG
photo_13_35.JPG
photo_22_10.JPG

Man I've never had baby's that big at that age props I've started some there only 10 days old but stopped growing we will see subbed

I was hoping somebody would say something like that!
Thanks!

Wow your plants look great!!!!! Wish mine looked that good!! Hopefully with all your wonderful help they will start looking like yours

Thanks mate! We'll see how they flower...

Back
Top Bottom