First Outdoor Grow

picture update, nothing spesial just some good stuff for you guys
IMG_128615.JPG
IMG_128911.JPG
IMG_128814.JPG
IMG_129710.JPG

i asked that questin last update, i was removing them but i was advised not to do it. But if it attracts insects i will do! thanks:)

HAHA...It recovered! Whether to remove leaves or not is often a topic of controversy, on an outdoor grow I NEVER remove leaves. As for insects, unless you are going to start a regular regimen of pesticides....you're gonna have bugs, what you hope is that your plant is healthy to fight the insect attacks off........and it is! Good job, IDK exactly how you accomplished it, but along with the success you're enjoying.......it worked out great!

HAHA...It recovered! Whether to remove leaves or not is often a topic of controversy, on an outdoor grow I NEVER remove leaves. As for insects, unless you are going to start a regular regimen of pesticides....you're gonna have bugs, what you hope is that your plant is healthy to fight the insect attacks off........and it is! Good job, IDK exactly how you accomplished it, but along with the success you're enjoying.......it worked out great!

Thank you mcloadie:circle-of-love:

Personally I remove the leaves when they are falling off on their own but thats just me.

If you do have a bug problem you can try this: I boil fresh onion and garlic along with ground cayenne(or fresh cayenne but ground is easier for me) for a few minutes let cool strain and add a little lemon scented Joy dish soap. Spray em down top and underside of leaves and it works for me. I dont have a regular schedule because I guess it depends on rainfall washing them off. But, when I notice leaf damage I know its time to spray again. Im sure we are in different areas and you will have different pests but as I said this works for me.

They look happy in their new home. They will love the space to stretch their roots.

Personally I remove the leaves when they are falling off on their own but thats just me.

If you do have a bug problem you can try this: I boil fresh onion and garlic along with ground cayenne(or fresh cayenne but ground is easier for me) for a few minutes let cool strain and add a little lemon scented Joy dish soap. Spray em down top and underside of leaves and it works for me. I dont have a regular schedule because I guess it depends on rainfall washing them off. But, when I notice leaf damage I know its time to spray again. Im sure we are in different areas and you will have different pests but as I said this works for me.

They look happy in their new home. They will love the space to stretch their roots.
Yes they will! i do not have any bug problems so far but thank you for the tip!:Namaste:

Plants are looking happy in the ground. I would consider putting some fencing around it sometimes rodents will eat a ring around the base of your plant. Just like a cartoon beaver! Get some stuff with small wholes; if a mouse or rat can get its head in a hole, it can get its' whole body through. Little buggers are natural contortionists! I had a rat or something eat all the heads off my broccoli this season.
:thumb:

Plants are looking happy in the ground. I would consider putting some fencing around it sometimes rodents will eat a ring around the base of your plant. Just like a cartoon beaver! Get some stuff with small wholes; if a mouse or rat can get its head in a hole, it can get its' whole body through. Little buggers are natural contortionists! I had a rat or something eat all the heads off my broccoli this season.
:thumb:
Its really no rats or mouses where my plant is at, but ive thought about it and will try find something to keep snails away, one snail eated my last plant:/ maybe i will find something tomorrow:)

Good weed fog, keep the roots covered...as you water your gonna get some erosion at the point where the soil from the pot meets the soil in the ground.....more pics please.......

Great tip, I didn't think about covering the roots up after the erosion, just ran into my grow room to cover them up. Thanks!

Monster plant FOG, great work on the transplant. The root system is now in heaven, so much free space. Nice pictures, keep them coming! The area around your plant looks great by the way!

Back
Top Bottom