First time DWC root problem: algae?

As far as what is available in Australia tag @VetSmoke85

I believe he is down your way, and has been on the 420 Magazine site for a couple years.

I am not sure if he does DWC or not, but he may be able to help you out.

Have you tried Amazon, to see if they deliver your way?

Do you have any hydro shops in your area?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

My bag; old thread. You got me.

As far as what is available in Australia tag @VetSmoke85

I believe he is down your way, and has been on the 420 Magazine site for a couple years.

I am not sure if he does DWC or not, but he may be able to help you out.

Have you tried Amazon, to see if they deliver your way?

Do you have any hydro shops in your area?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

My bag; old thread. You got me.
Thanks for the tag mate but I'm in the UK and never grown DWC so probably can't help :laugh:

I used to add 15 ml (occasionally, more) of 3% H₂O₂ to every gallon I poured into my DWC reservoirs, or the equivalent of using a less diluted type. Never had anything growing in them except for cannabis, even when the reservoir was a nearly clear translucent plastic tote with a white lid. I also aerated as much as I could - using both the usual air pump and site stones, plus an aquarium power head in each reservoir. Hydrogen peroxide decomposes rapidly into H₂O and O₂. The stuff also dechlorinates tap water almost instantly.
Thanks @TorturedSoul for that info! Didn’t want to hijack McRib’s thread, but I stopped using hydrogen peroxide because I was afraid I was chewing up my roots. We’re you able to run 3% at 15 ml / gal with no root loss? That would be good info to have in case I get myself into a rez pollution problem at least in the future, but I LOVE the preventative nature of running hydrogen peroxide regularly.

Back
Top Bottom