First time grower

well guys here is the updated photos on my baby
dece_16.jpg

dece16.jpg

dec_16.jpg

dec16.jpg

hello friends sorry i have not been around lately but i am nice a proud father of a healthy baby boy! i will be uploading the most recent pictures of my girl...

congrats dad!

Congrats bro of ur baby boy bro.. Being a father is a blessing within itself. Ur lady's looking good can't wait to hear the smoke report..

:goodjob: my friend

thanks roca since that was my first grow and i really didnt know much about it that makes me feel good!! i just checked out your journal and that is some good stuff you got growing ..... my buds i harvested are just about done drying ill let everyone know what the final weight on it was

thanks roca since that was my first grow and i really didnt know much about it that makes me feel good!! i just checked out your journal and that is some good stuff you got growing ..... my buds i harvested are just about done drying ill let everyone know what the final weight on it was

Congrats on da great month harvest and baby whoa!!!!!! I wish I was in ur shoes right now lol

yeah me either i knew that they had mg nutes but i didnt know how well mg nutes worked since i have had nothing but trouble with the mg soil how is it working for you?

Seems to be working fine for me beside the damn gnats. {MG} soil, nutes and blooming nutes all are working fine for me.. For my 3 plants I make up a gallon and a half of nute water and split it between the 3 and add another 1/4to a 1/2 gallon of water to each plant and just water once a week.. Works good for me.. Hopes this helps.. Merry X-mas to you and ur family bro!!

Seems to be working fine for me beside the damn gnats. {MG} soil, nutes and blooming nutes all are working fine for me.. For my 3 plants I make up a gallon and a half of nute water and split it between the 3 and add another 1/4to a 1/2 gallon of water to each plant and just water once a week.. Works good for me.. Hopes this helps.. Merry X-mas to you and ur family bro!!

shit...i had to mix 20 gallons to feed the hungry little bitches last nite! :ganjamon:

and good turnout for you jmark...i remember when you first posted and she was just a scrawny twig....:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom