HH Microgrow #2

The pics are coming... I tested my pH today... about 6.3 so my imbalance is close gone. Lots of fresh growth but ive noticed that the fan leaves are MUCH smaller than the last plant. Possible reasoning? Seems to be a strong indica dom. plant due to the fan leaf structure.

Checked my pH today. About 6.3. Good? I had the bottem two fan leaves pretty much entirely yellow from the N def. so i removed them effortlessly. Here are some begining flower shots:

3163.jpg

2171.jpg

1191.jpg

The yellow is because that is fresh in the morning before any photosynthesis has gone on with the over-night growth. It clears up in about 35 mins. Everything is looking good. One more big tie-down. Got a $25 HD gift certificate so im gonna go grab some new lights tommorow. They seem to not be as bright as they were so im going to grab a few more 42watters. I was thinking about pulling her out of the box and making a rig with 4 42watters to finish the flowering with. I can do it at the moment and I figure why not pump some more light into this girl. Shes taking tigerbloom at fullstrength and im going to step it up tommorow to 6tbsp/gallon.

She doesnt even burn at the tips and I feed every other day. She seems to handle it well. Any idea at what the cut-off should be with increasing? Should i just wait to see if she starts to burn then backoff, or is there a limit?

I would just increase the nutes a little bit the next watering and observe how the plant reacts. She will let you know how she feels. If the tips turn yellow, you hit it right on the head and use that strength till the new growth does not have yellow tips, then up again. At least thats the opinion i have.

looking good greenhand
hopefully this plant will look like one of those cartoons with a small body and a giant head
only its a small plant and a huge main cola

Hah. I may have to travel the 35 minutes up north and share some with you, Shaggs. Pics by the end of the night.

I'd love to know to what I can attribute the drooping leaves and curling tips too. buuuut
OOOOk. Here we go:

1192.jpg

2172.jpg

And here are the first signs of nute burn after the 3rd 6tbsp/gallon with TigerBloom. Should I keep it steady, back off a bit, feed every other day??? First time i've pushed it this far and I'd love some feedback:

3164.jpg

The new growth on the stalk lower down is strong and reaching for the light with new leaves. Budsites all over the place! The new growth is not drooping at all which makes me question it even more... Only the larger fan leaves...:peace:

Back
Top Bottom