HH Microgrow #2

Damn. You guys are ruthless. They're coming, by popular demand...and pending approval...

lol greenhand caved..he's weak..lmao just kidding man! great news. i think im speaking for the commonwealth of 420magazine when i say we are all interested in seeing your micro grows progress!

K. Here we go...
A top shot and a shot of the new growth from where i trimmed the damged leaves

1189.jpg

2169.jpg

And a shot of the end of the pH imbalance and the signs of female sexual organs...heh...dirty...

3161.jpg

498.jpg

Yeah. I checked close with a jewlers lupe. You can see the first few in the cluster.

ahhhhh that satiates my hunger for sexy bud pics.lol looking amazing man!

Id also like to add that if you check the first page of this grow, you can see a mini budding plant. I gathered a single .4 nug from that plant dried and the bud was amazing. Had a very earthy taste and i wish I had a pick...

im glad im not the only one. I think maybe for a second i was mistaking the tips of new leaves emerging for pistils. Its more apparent today, though. Thanks Berry.

looking good hh glad to see some more progress new growth is nice Female parts are Purdy!

Its friday night and im at home, bored. I tied down my girl one more time. The pistils are more apparent and its def. a female. Anybody else as bored as I am?

I challenge you to a game of Scrabble!

I finally, after years, dont have to be in the kitchen for fridays. It feels so good... Few know what a friday night, balls-to-the-wall, kitchen can be like.

Ugh. I served for 5 years... I hope you did good for a friday. Ive had some bad nights...

Back
Top Bottom