HH Microgrow #2

Im an executive chef. I manage my kitchen. Thats it. If the FOH isnt following through, thats them. It pisses me off... but they have to deal with it. Not me. We have a great serving staff, though.

All people who are free of mind and love indulging. Food is an art and an indulgence all at the same time. Love to cook it? I bet you love to eat it. The serving is great. Builds charisma. Good servers are always good people.

and 2 Bills? are you at a bar/grille? fine dining? chain? I can get you good serving jobs around the country. I have a fair amount of contacts and I can get you more than 2 bills if you are tight with your service.

I can get high and wait the hell out of some tables. The come down does suck though, i will agree. I have no paranoia, I am pretty much high all the time so my eyes are permanetly 3/4 way open and glossy. I dont even use clear eyes anymore, the managers dont even notice a difference.

I definately do not make 2 bills every night, but I rarely make under 100. But I should be a bartender soon, so the income will go up.

Its a fish grill, fine dining service but pretty good prices. Not just fish, but steaks, pork, chicken and a ton of different species of fish. Full service bar. Its definately one of the best college jobs in this town.

Damn, I just hijacked this thread like crazy. Sorry Greenhand. Grows looking great though!

BTW - I am high as shit!...and a little drunk:thedoubletake:

Waiting for the Boss man to pop down into this region. Heh!
Tick-Tock!

move to st cloud boss.lol

:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
if your wife ever wants to say hi to the parents let me know :grinjoint: hahah i live right behind the only walmart out here .lol

LOL My in laws live there :)

Oh, she is indeed. Im fighting the pH right now... Ive got one more leaf showing signs of a bad pH...The tips of the leaves are curling down a bit on the newer ones. The pistils are poppin up and im starting to up my nute concentration. Im still using tiger bloom. Any good suggestions for getting my pH balanced? Ive flushed twice with 1 gallon of distilled water(which, in proportion to my one small plant, is alot!). The new growth is fresh and free of flaw. All of the tiers are filling up with leaves slowly. Its starting to look just like my last grow

ok im saying what were all thinking PICS!?!?!
hows the little bonsai lookin?
HH what was your Tech for creating that tiny little bud? the one in the clear plastic rami?
thats just amazing keep up the great job :peace:

I kind of accidentally stumbled upon it. I was using the cup to germinate papertoweled seeds in. The seed didnt pop after about a week so i left it. I check a few days later and it had grown out of the cup and pushed the lid off the container. The roots were intertwined throughout the paper towel so I threw it on my window sill and left it. I gave it low strength flowering ferts about a week in and it showed sex 2 weeks later. I cut it early but the bud was actually good and dense. Accidents can sometimes be a good thing, apparently. Pics tommorow, I swears it!

Back
Top Bottom