HH Microgrow

It was a bit more than that. I smoked close to 2 grams of it(by guess; in comparison), before i weighed it dry.

Ill see if i can do better in the next micro-grow.

The buds were good, indeed, Dizzle. Not the best but good and free. The high is just the type i like.

Im doing a single girl but not starting on 12/12. Im going to run 18/6 for a few week until the stem is nice and tied down. Just like I did last time but i'll be shooting for some better results. Im going to step the fert up a bit and order myself some sea tea to use as foliar feed.

Had 2 bagseeds pop today. The jamaican seeds flopped. The seedling was weak and didnt last past germination. These nice bagseed buggers will take their place.
Start a new journal or just continue here?

Great grow! I really enjoyed your microgrow!

Yep. And if youd like any advice or have questions for any of the growers, they will be more than happy to help. Well, I will be at least. Lots of luck.

Didn't wanta HiJack Boss's thread :cheesygrinsmiley:
Oh yea, Mago! And my woman's father is a former charter captain who knows all the great spots out south. His father was a friend of Guy Harvey. We get some good fishin' in 'round here. I got a guest room for ya, brother.

Oh Damn Buba,
I've fish from Gloucester to KeyWest,
after the CG and bein' a merchant seaman.
Charter boats to Head boats :cheesygrinsmiley:

I love Guy Harvey's work, the best in MHO.
Only dish ware I brought from KY was my GH Grand Slam coffee cup.

And your in Salifish alley from the sounds of it.
I Gota' !!!
figure a way to at least pop in for a couple days!

Pullin those babies in is an endurance test. Ill get some steaks on ice and ride em' out west to the longhorn bud blazers.

Harvey was a great guy. Captures the life of the sea. A must for me. I love the water and always have. I got bumped by a lemon shark and cut up a bit. Got me spooked a little. They can't keep me out of the deep, though.

Ill tell ya one thing... I still wont spear fish... I carry a 10" buck with me when i dive. Im prepared for those fishy beasts with razor teeth.

this has been an inspiration for me and my stealth minifridge grow im planning. i hope to squeeze 3 plants in there. it'll be started as soon as i find something that'll cut thru the side of minifridge..............i have no power tools :(

So happy this is still on here. Makes me smile like no other. LOVE YAL FAM!!!

Back
Top Bottom