Round 2-4140w LED-6x12 Monster SCROG-Hydro Recirculating System-PK-Chernobyl-Berrybom

Re: Round 2-4140w LED-6x12 Monster SCROG-Hydro Recirculating System-PK-Chernobyl-Berr

X, you just saved me almost $200! So far I got rid of the purple kush(I have lots of the real deal lol) the autoxtreme and the narcotic kush. Big bang are a great price for auto's! $139.84 for 30 seeds is less than 5 bucks a seed, I might be getting rid of a few more stains for that one:Namaste:

Re: Round 2-4140w LED-6x12 Monster SCROG-Hydro Recirculating System-PK-Chernobyl-Berr

beautiful pic X, did you train her or is that the way she grew on her own? I read not to train auto's?

Nice looking,err I mean beautiful plant dude :Namaste:
Jon,The few -8 total,most were freebies, responded well to bonsai training, but not so well to breaking like supper cropping .
These were in dwc. I have no personal expieriance with soil
just my 2 cence.:peace:

Just catching up mate - that's a very impressive list of autos. The girls for the next round are looking great too

Damn. I missed all the fun conversation. +reps mcloadie (I tried to Rep ya hiker... gotta spread the love first) perfect responses solid info

Thanks my friend :)

+reps from me too , for this quality post of yours hiker !!!!!!! It was something I needed too...

I'm glad I could help.

exellent info guys:Namaste:

ty Jon. You help a lot of folks here. I'm sure I've picked up a tip or two from you too :Namaste:
Happy I could give something back.

beautiful pic X, did you train her or is that the way she grew on her own? I read not to train auto's?

Thanks Jon, All I did was tuck leaves if they were blocking budsites, etc. I really think it helped, too. I tried to limit training with her to very low stress, and she grew pretty nicely all on her own. She looked like she'd be a dud until she started flowering, and then she really took off. Due to a rain flooded basement at one point she spent a few days with only getting light from a nearby window. I had a few hiccups, and thiught I'd blown the grow at one poont. So I was really pleased with the final result!

Thats lovely for an auto X!

Thanks C!

X, you just saved me almost $200! So far I got rid of the purple kush(I have lots of the real deal lol) the autoxtreme and the narcotic kush. Big bang are a great price for auto's! $139.84 for 30 seeds is less than 5 bucks a seed, I might be getting rid of a few more stains for that one:Namaste:

I hope yours end up as nice or nicer as the one I had. :)

Beautiful Auto X damn!

Hey jon, I read in Dread's journal that your roots are already popping through the bottoms of those shopping bags?
guessing you can't transplant now, but what about doubling up or even tripling up on the bags?
Will still breath and give them more boundries..
just a thought, but I'm sure you're already on it.

If the roots are going through and you still want to transplant, why not plant bag and all. Or if the bag didn't stop them and kill them when they hit air, just snip them bad boys off.

Or maybe suspend the bag in a 5 gl bucket. I guess it might not touch the bottom. Water run off until it is just below the bag and stick an air stone in there and see if you end up with a dwc soil hybrid. You feed the soil regular and all the run off is there for the roots to seek out. It might be like feeding the roots an organic tea. OK I'll shut up now, the White Widow/Cream Carmel mixture I twisted me up has me feeling no pain. Wait a minute, "just one more thing sir" (ala Colombo) drill a hole in the side 2 inches from the bottom and water until you see a bit of run off and it would be a dwc/soil/hempy hybrid. :hmmmm:

Bro I need help, I came back from being away for a few days and my one plant has all yellowish light green leaves even the new growth, here is some pictures, let me know I think might be a deficiency, I have given them these one veg tabs from nirvana and as we'll gave them some iguana juice veg a couple of times. Let me know what you think bro

Back
Top Bottom