My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Movers

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

howdy jon, so im looking into leds and would like your thoughts on what would be the best set up for a tent that is 1m2 by 1.8m tall. thanks buddy! ( i think you may have missed this)

also very sorry to hear about your wifes fit. my ex gf had one was not very nice. important question did your wife pee herself while she was out?

if your going with led's you might want to rethink your tent bro, most quality led's need to be pretty far away from the canopy, mine need 28 inches during flower, smaller panels maybe 16-18 inches, so if you factor in your system or pots you loose at least 16 inches and lets say another 18 inches for the lights and your left with 3 feet or less for your plants probably less. if your happy with 3 foot plants max, then a couple of quality 200 watt panels would work well for you, I cant talk about brands here bro sorry.

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

Jon

Scary stuff about your wife. I hope for both your sakes they sort it out quick.

so the fungus gnats are starting to multiply in the veg room and i took a close look at the trychs tonight, most nugs are between 20 and 30% amber, theres a good fade to the fan leaves.Ive decided tomorrow is harvest day.I want these bugs gone before its an infestation and i cant do much until the flower room is empty. not to mention the girls in the table are ready for to be transplanted. I ll take pics as I go:)

she didnt bro.they have very intense light, to close and they will bleach the leaves.

thats good then man, if she did it meant that her brain shut off for self preservation meaning she would have evacuated her bowels and bladder since the brain is no longer controlling them. i think you will find that after doing all the tests and sleeping tests ect that it will be a one of thing that could possibly occur again at any stage just like a stroke or something else. mmm harvest day, boy do those words hurt the heart.. im planning my outdoor grow for next summer already. GUERRILLA WAR FARE!!!! going to need a gps to get to my spot! happy for you and harvest jon! been an exceptional grow!!

Sorry D,pm's arent very p and I have no experience with other brands.a couple of these ones here would work well in your space but again ive never used them so I have no idea if they are any good. im sure if you look around theres members using these lights, and im sure theres vids on youtube about them.
Diamond Series LEDs 200w - Grow Light With USA Made 3w LEDs

I'm gonna fly over for the harvest party bro, good luck with the fk pests hate those shits I have a couple here and their but I am keeping the numbers down as much as I can and it seems as I am doing good so far, have you tried some garlic water? That's all I used and I rarely see one in my veg room but I'm sure you have your ways master, :thumb::cheer::Namaste:

man I love trimming bud:) one of the best part of growing
ah Danielson make tree

:/
Amazon cannot ship the Whynter 14k btu unit unfortunately, I have to "change shipping address" and they are very sorry about that !!!! lol
I should know it !
Now I have to go with a portable split unit (as i really don't want a permanent install) , which a good one costs 1300 € , man !!!!
Almost as 2 DS 300 !!!!!

Awesome ....

Sorry D,pm's arent very p and I have no experience with other brands.a couple of these ones here would work well in your space but again ive never used them so I have no idea if they are any good. im sure if you look around theres members using these lights, and im sure theres vids on youtube about them.
Diamond Series LEDs 200w - Grow Light With USA Made 3w LEDs
hey d, ive been using advanced led lights for over a year now with very good success. ive got three, ds 100,ds 200 and the new ds 350 xml very well built lights, 90 day money back guarantee, three year no hassle warranty. i've reserched lots of lights and with 11 + spectrums they are the most full spectrum led lights i've found. check out my journal i have some really good pics of the new ds 350 xml

Back
Top Bottom