My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Movers

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

like the sensi star very much nice tight buds and a sweet high good for scrog growing for sure
DSC015955.JPG
DSC016504.JPG
DSC016487.JPG
DSC016514.JPG

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

how was the yield, potency? thanks for the pics Fishy:)
the yield could have been better but I didnt start the scrog till after 3 days of flower when I found that scrog rack and only vegged for a month. maybe a little more than a 1/4lb. you should do much better. the buzz is top notched and flower time is very short. mine came in at 49days of 12/12. could have gone longer but I was more than happy with the finished product:)
fuel like with hints of lemon

got all the lights up and fired everything up full blast and no issues:) now its cleaning mode, I should be firing off the bug bombs tonight I still have to add the extra 5 buckets and test it so hopefully i ll be transplanting in a couple days. heres a few more pics I thought you might like.
DSCF00537.JPG

DSCF005210.JPG

now im getting full coverage in the room:)
DSCF00548.JPG

after 1 hour with everything on full power
DSCF00625.JPG

hgk
DSCF00483.JPG

mystery plant
DSCF00494.JPG

DSCF00503.JPG

pk
DSCF00558.JPG

DSCF00564.JPG

DSCF00593.JPG

DSCF00607.JPG

DSCF00614.JPG

got all the lights up and fired everything up full blast and no issues:) now its cleaning mode, I should be firing off the bug bombs tonight I still have to add the extra 5 buckets and test it so hopefully i ll be transplanting in a couple days. heres a few more pics I thought you might like.
DSCF00537.JPG

DSCF005210.JPG

now im getting full coverage in the room:)
DSCF00548.JPG

after 1 hour with everything on full power
DSCF00625.JPG

hgk
DSCF00483.JPG

mystery plant
DSCF00494.JPG

DSCF00503.JPG

pk
DSCF00558.JPG

DSCF00564.JPG

DSCF00593.JPG

DSCF00607.JPG

DSCF00614.JPG

Right on, Jon! :high-five:

Jon, You are really getting your groove on ...You got rid of the movers, right? I hope the production from your grow is everything you hope for!:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:
thanks Hoz, yep the movers are gone finally.the final weight is 75 oz so im not happy with that but it could of been worse.the 2 plants on the end with the thripe damage really hurt the yield. I found a strain i want to work with for awhile, im happy about that and now that the lights are at the right height I should do alot better next round:)

thanks Hoz, yep the movers are gone finally.the final weight is 75 oz so im not happy with that but it could of been worse.the 2 plants on the end with the thripe damage really hurt the yield. I found a strain i want to work with for awhile, im happy about that and now that the lights are at the right height I should do alot better next round:)

What? those new babies are not already in a clean room with a new net yet? :rofl:

plus reps for all the work... the ganja widow thinks it is all fun and games. :cheesygrinsmiley:

the final weight is 75 oz.its not what I was expecting but I learned alot about growing with led's and now that they are at the right height I think next round will be alot better.I think thats pretty much it for this journal, I ll do a smoke report in a couple of weeks when the nugs have cured for a bit.Thank you to everyone that tagged along for this ride and gave me good advice , without you guys this round could of been alot worse, Ive learned soo much since i joined :420: starting this journal was the best decision I could of made, you guys have helped me bring my game to the next level now hopefully I can remember it all and put all of this newfound knowledge to good use and have the best grow ever next round.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom