My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Movers

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

weldone on a solid grow mate. We've all had issues through our grows at one time or another, thats when it shows if u can grow or not. If u overcome the issues and still get a result, thats what its all about. Def shown LED's can work too, i'll be sticking with hps for now but def gave me something to think about! +reps.

actually wont let me rep u, but good grow anyhow mate.

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

:bravo: awesome grow man. The new room has me rocking a semi lol

That was a great grow Jon. The room looks great with the new lights - can't wait to see t fully set up again for the next one!

Dude congratulations on a successful grow. Hey 5 lb's is a respectable grow in anyones eyes. I need to read abit and backtrack atad furture to see what all you had. But I hope the herbs smoke as sweet as they look. Rep's at ya++ Keepem Green

That was a great grow Jon. The room looks great with the new lights - can't wait to see t fully set up again for the next one!
thanks GK im going to get the new journal started now bro, the room is done and the girls are in:) I had a total stoner moment and drill the new drain hole right through the markings on the res and they are indented so the the drain leaks.the system is working but only on 20 gallons so the waterline stays below the drain lines, I ll pick up a new res tomorrow.I just going to go throught the pics and i ll get it started:)

Dude congratulations on a successful grow. Hey 5 lb's is a respectable grow in anyones eyes. I need to read abit and backtrack atad furture to see what all you had. But I hope the herbs smoke as sweet as they look. Rep's at ya++ Keepem Green
Thanks Norcaliwood, could of been better could of been worse bro and the smoke is awesome so all in all it was a success. wait until you see the new set up bro, its going to rock!:)

:dreamy::popcorn::popcorn:

It's really annoying when something like that happens!

Aint it though?, and these high performance materials they make shit out of won't take adhesives to be patched. I paid like 300$ one time to have little patch put on a two man polystyrene, or polyehtylene bass boat.....best 300$ I ever spent....LOL!

heres the link to my new journal guys
Soil - Hydro - 2400w Led - 2000w HPS - 8 Strains - 1 GPW+
I guess thats it for this journal, i ll do a smoke report in my new journal after a few weeks of curing. Thanks to everyone that tagged along and helped me through this grow, theres really to many names to mention, you guys are all awesome:Namaste:This journal is complete can a mod please move it the Completed Journals.

got all the lights up and fired everything up full blast and no issues:) now its cleaning mode, I should be firing off the bug bombs tonight I still have to add the extra 5 buckets and test it so hopefully i ll be transplanting in a couple days. heres a few more pics I thought you might like.
DSCF00537.JPG

after 1 hour with everything on full power
DSCF00625.JPG

Hey Jon. Grats again on a great harvest. Thanks for sharing with us. :goodjob:

I think I asked, but I couldn't find it if I did. What is the large appliance in the left of that first picture? The thing on the shelf with a hose going out the wall to the left.

That temp and RH look pretty prefect. I'm assuming you have your dehumidifier set at 45%, right? You could go lower if you wanted, right?

Sorry for asking on your now "completed" thread, but I wasn't sure if you wanted to discuss the build in the new thread or not. I can go ask there if you ARE planning to talk about the room's build in the new thread.

Looks like his AC on a shelf mate. Keep that hot air up high moving. That's a beefy shelf lol

Hey Jon. Grats again on a great harvest. Thanks for sharing with us. :goodjob:

I think I asked, but I couldn't find it if I did. What is the large appliance in the left of that first picture? The thing on the shelf with a hose going out the wall to the left.

That temp and RH look pretty prefect. I'm assuming you have your dehumidifier set at 45%, right? You could go lower if you wanted, right?

Sorry for asking on your now "completed" thread, but I wasn't sure if you wanted to discuss the build in the new thread or not. I can go ask there if you ARE planning to talk about the room's build in the new thread.
Sensei got it right bro, thats a 10 000 btu dual hose a/c, its working for now but pretty soon i ll need a bigger one. we can talk about anything you want in the new thread bro:)

Great Grow Jon, Pro that mate!! Trimmers look like they work great, I like trimming for first half hour then my neck hurts :)

NIce compact nugs and BIG harvest, winning mate . Reps to you for sure!!!

Back
Top Bottom