Soil - Hydro - 2400w Led - 2000w HPS - 8 Strains - 1 GPW+

Hey :420: growers, welcome to part 2 of my second journal. So many things have changed since I started these girls that I figured it would be better if I started a new journal with the right title, Most of you were with me for my first journal, things are a little different now:)I gutted the flower room, removed the light rails and hung the leds at the right height(48 inches from the pots) and I added 2 1000w hps in 8 inche cooltubes. I also added 5 more buckets to the systems and a row of 9 soil plants so without further ado heres the details:)
-Flower room 16 x 10
-2 2000w hps (vented)
-4 600w led panels
-15 pot recirculating system
-9 plants in soil(promix hb, bpn)
-Blue Planet Nutrients(high yield system)
-strains-Purple Kush,Berrybomb,Chernobyl,Blue OG,Blue Hash,Jack,White Lavender,Big Buddha Seeds Auto cheese
-13 purple Kush,1 Berybomb and 1 Chernobyl are in the system and all the rest are in 4 gallon recyclable black grocery bags in Promix HB.

This is my first try with BPN, thank you Corey for hooking me up with your high yield system, I can already tell im going to like it, it seems like a very complete sytem( I ll probably have lots of questions for you)

I think that pretty much covers everything exept pics of my new creation, the girls have only been in there for 12 hours now and already ive decided I like this set up better, the scrog was great but I feel I was wasting space and I think this way there will be alot less maintenace and it will be easier to get around.
DSCF01344.JPG

DSCF01403.JPG

DSCF01353.JPG

DSCF01393.JPG

DSCF01415.JPG

DSCF01442.JPG

DSCF01452.JPG

DSCF01472.JPG

DSCF01503.JPG

DSCF01516.JPG

DSCF01525.JPG

DSCF01535.JPG

DSCF01324.JPG

DSCF01276.JPG

DSCF01283.JPG

DSCF01292.JPG

I still have a bit of work to do like tying the girls down 1 more time and installing a new res but other than that the room is done. I ll let the girls get used to the new lights for 7-10 days and then I ll flip the lights. Wish me luck:)

Re: Blue Planet Nutrients-Soil-Hydro-2400w Led-2000w Hps-8 Strains-1 GPW+

subbed. hey you going to post some pics when you get started?:)

Subbed for this one! What a nice flower room you got there mate!!

subbed up Jon. This looks like good times ahead.

Love the new setup bro. Plus reps
glad to have you Shotta:welcome:im loving the new set up! If I can figure out a way to veg 20 plants in hydro in my small veg room I want to add another 5 buckets next round, 4 rows fits perfect in there:)

just pullin your leg brother, any of your pics are all good.
hoping you hit the 10lb mark this time around
what kinda pics would you like Fishy?

Subbed for this one! What a nice flower room you got there mate!!
:welcome:Doc and thanks bro im pretty proud of this one its finally getting close to where I want it to be.Good timing to lol...my new space will be built over the summer so I get to start all over again:)

i'm subbed for sure, hey jon i know you've been super busy but when you get a chance would you swing by my journal your input would be greatly appreciated. :thanks:

looks like I started this thread in the grow journals instead of journals in progress, can a mod move it for me?
I'm sure this will be moved in a few days, Jon. Staff is shorthanded but stuff does get done.
In the meantime, first page is filled less than three hours with amazed subscribers :reading420magazine:

:Namaste:
Dude you is da man!
I got a question about your hydro /flower res
do you use one pump for all, or does each line of 5 have it's own pump on timer?
do you use a separate return to res line or does it return through the pump line ?
( I know this was part of a conversation I can't locate)
do you aerate each plant or the res or both?
:thanks: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom