Soil - Hydro - 2400w Led - 2000w HPS - 8 Strains - 1 GPW+

Re: Blue Planet Nutrients-Soil-Hydro-2400w Led-2000w Hps-8 Strains-1 GPW+

I think it's ironic that you got rid of your light movers right as I'm considering trying a light mover for my next round.
They need sine-wave timing, so the ends get equal light power. A circular cam would do it, but I don't know how :smokin:

Hey Jon.

This grow will be interesting with the mix of HPS and LED. I probably would alternated HPS and LED, but this way you will be able to see the difference between the lights. If you don't move the plants around, other then spinning obviously, you can compare the ones on the ends. :popcorn:

Won't your cages still work? If the branches end up outside the ring, you can at least use the ring to tie the string to. Then you still can move the plants. I never got any cages, but this was how I planned to do mine. I'm just using bamboo stakes though. Since I would only use the cages this one time, I couldn't justify the expense. Especially since my budget is pretty much wiped out until I harvest.

I think it's ironic that you got rid of your light movers right as I'm considering trying a light mover for my next round. Too funny :Namaste:
I would recomend the movers to you Hiker, with hps they work great and you dont have to move the plants if you line them up right. those hps are only temporary until the new lights i want are available, they have 5w Cree diodes, cant wait!

Sometimes I wish there was 30 hours in a day.. I feel you on that!
I wish for ur sake there were as well. U might get a solid 3 hours a night lol

Looking great in here Jon. This one is likely to grow to 200 pages at this rate lol. U know I'm subbed

I better see 11 elbows swinging in the breeze by week 9 ;) lol. U pull 12 ill hand deliver my master gardener certificate. :) Ur gonna kill it this time man I can feel it. Better start digging holes to bury it now haha

:rofl: don't forget to dig some for the outdoor grow ;)

Love the new room and the slideshow at the end. Shaping up to be epic.

Idk if I can do led. It seems unholy to have the lights so high lol. Not sure I'd ever get used to that.

Reps

Looking good over here... Thanks for stoping by and throwing me some reps Jon, much appreciated.

I hope you will be as pleased as I was with the grocery bag pots. I think they had something to do with how fat my nugs were towards the end of flowering. Hope you see the same results. I think now that you have them out in the open the roots will prune themselves and you wont have any problems. The only thing you need to be aware of, which I see you already discovered, is that cloth pots will raise RH in your room. Seems like you've got that under control.

Take it easy bud, I'll be keeping an eye on this one for sure. :peace:

Im late as always lol, but better late than never....
Things looking great Jon !!! I'm very curious to see the combination of hps with LEDs , wouldn't be better to have hps in the middle bro ?
Difficult with the ducting ? (just an idea)

Im late as always lol, but better late than never....
Things looking great Jon !!! I'm very curious to see the combination of hps with LEDs , wouldn't be better to have hps in the middle bro ?
Difficult with the ducting ? (just an idea)

I thought of that but like you said it would be difficult and it would create more heat in the room with the longer ductwork, I think it would overload my little a/c unit.

great video, i really think your going to kill it in your set up:bravo:

i too had a light mover using led's last grow and wasn't impressed with the results. my light manufacture says if a light mover is used not to have the light travel more than 12 inches away from original position. I have a four foot non adjustable(cheap) mover. after seeing in your last journal that you werent liking the movers either , I decided to cover the ceiling with panels. I think I'm going to be very happy with this choice and I thank you for your inspiration. +rep:Namaste:

I'm subbed!! This is going to be HUGH! When are you going to hookup the "iponic600" ? lol

Epic jon just epic. I love the new layout and things seem cherry over in your room.

you say in the video that since your using led's that you supplement ca/mg. Do the plants use more of these elements
because of the lighting spectrum or something?

Love the surprise slide show at the end of the vid... Like one of those surprise mystery tracks you used to get on CDs

Back
Top Bottom