Soil - Hydro - 2400w Led - 2000w HPS - 8 Strains - 1 GPW+

My best wishes to you and yours bro, may the miss get better soon and let life take its sweet flow in your nest brother. My thoughts are with you bro.:Namaste:

Oh F Yeah! :rocker:

hey man.

Thats tough. i really hope she gets the help she needs bro. I know what its like to deal with addiction, although ive been clean a long time i still remember how hard it was.

Shes done the right thing and u are switched on mate. use this to make u and ur relationship stronger and im sure u make a fine dad.

muai thai and jitz, we going to see a future fighter? i hope so!

Seriously though, i hope it works out.

My best wishes to you and yours bro, may the miss get better soon and let life take its sweet flow in your nest brother. My thoughts are with you bro.:Namaste:
Thanks bro:Namaste:

Oh F Yeah! :rocker:
Hey Buck:) Thanks bro:Namaste:

hey man.

Thats tough. i really hope she gets the help she needs bro. I know what its like to deal with addiction, although ive been clean a long time i still remember how hard it was.

Shes done the right thing and u are switched on mate. use this to make u and ur relationship stronger and im sure u make a fine dad.

muai thai and jitz, we going to see a future fighter? i hope so!

Seriously though, i hope it works out.
Thanks C, im sure it will all work out bro, shes a fighter:Namaste: Glad to see your still in the land of the free brother:)

PS:He loves it! and hes a different kid ever since he started and I mean that in a good way, better grades and better outlook on life, ya never know:)

alright..I ve been at it all day and it looks like everything is ready to go, the chiller works great...now that I figured out it doesnt have an internal pump lol...the mini split is freaKING awesome! and the system is hooked up, been leak check and is now running with a strong h2o2 solution.The RO system is in the mail and should be here sometime next week. I ll probably transplant the girls tonight so I guess this journal is done. I ll get the new one started as soon as im done transplanting, I ll post a link here and send out invites as soon as I can. I hope everybody enjoyed following along:)
DSCF31331.JPG
DSCF3134.JPG
DSCF31352.JPG
DSCF31382.JPG
DSCF31411.JPG
DSCF31425.JPG
DSCF31392.JPG
DSCF31401.JPG

Thanks for sharing your grow with us. We're moving your journal to our completed archives for posterity ;)

Please post a link to your next journal so all the fans of your work can follow your new work.

Much love and respect from 420 Magazine ;)

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I'm still smiling :) but my faec is starting to hurt and I'm getting nervous. I looked everywhere, where the hell are these cameras!?!?! :bitingnails:

the way I understand it I need 4000 btu per 1000w light unvented, im not sure how that applies to led's but the minisplit is 24 000btu so I could add more light.Im dont think I ll be hanging them though, I only have 4 feet give or take to work with because of the stools and low cieling but I do have 2 more 1000's I could add to the room but im just not sure if my panel can handle it.The a\c and the chiller are taking up the last 3 slots, there are a few breakers that arent beeing used but I dont think I want to max it right out.Once the workshop is built I ll have a whole 200amp service to play with so there will definetly be 8 1000's in the flower room or the equivalent in led's I havent decided which way im going yet:)

Watching closely to hear what your thoughts are after some more comparison. :popcorn:

I got the mini split up and running last night and I have to say this thing is BADASS!! I cant hear it at all in the room and the outdoor unit is so quite my son who was playing 10 feet from it last night didnt even know it was there!
I turned everything on full power in the room and had both hps venting into the room for a bit while I was switching it back to sealed and the a/c kept the room at 70 degrees where I had set it with ease! Im very impressed with this unit. My heat issues are definetly solved., I ll be running the room at 78 degrees lights on this round with co2:)

Can you link to the model you purchased? My apologies if you already did.

I've been buying water by the gallon but with a few in flower and running the hydrofarm getting to expensive
Also i have two carbon filters on the house water as well as a water softner. I was told not to use the water softner because of the salts it uses again thanks for all the help and great info and anyone with experience with this please chime in i love all information i can get on the lovely Mary Jane

Hey mobudds, ive never used any of those products bro so I cant really say much there but Ive heard good things about tecnaflora.Definetly dont use the softener and as for epson salts only use it if you see a mag deficiency.It would really help to get a water analysis when you can so you know whats in your water. I just skipped that step and went with a RO system, even with an analysis its not easy to fine tune a feeding schedule, especially with really hard well water because whats in it can change from month to month depending on how much it rains or how much run off there is in the spring, an RO system eliminates all the guess work. Sorry I could'nt be more help, Hiker knows alot about this stuff maybe give him a try:)

I'll second Jon's recommendation. The water analysis costs most of what an RO system will cost, so why bother?

the fact that she decided to go this route instead of pills makes me think everything will work out in the end:)

Just based on what, and how, you shared this tells me everything will be fine. Yes, she is strong and on a great path, but I suspect she draws some of that strength from knowing you're behind her. :Namaste:

Much respect for getting that room going again with all that going on. :goodjob:

lmao, they re hunting cams bro and they are camo so very hard to see.heres alink to them.
Wholesale Ltl-5210A Little Acorn 12MP 24 Count Red Flash Hunting Camera trail camera Ltl Acorn 5210A, Free shipping, $130.63-160.16/Piece | DHgate
and heres the link to the mini split I went with.Install was easy bro piece of cake as long as you have a couple of helping hands to uncoil the line set.Friedrich 24,000 Btu 18 Seer Ductless Mini Split Heat Pump Air Conditioner M24YH
I had to pay a broker that minisplit warehouse uses because that model didnt ship here but it was still worth it imo, total cost was $2700.00, you can easily run 8 vented 1000's with this thing if you want:)

With my grandson
a noisy 6year old aries runing around my grow tent looks like a batterd porta loo that had an unfoutunate time:tokin:
we play a lot even thoughits hard to keep up with him but man sometimes when annoyed he will run past it (only a small gapto go through):tokin:an the whole tent wobles :lot-o-toke:an all I can do is say DONT PUSH GRANDADS SPEACIL WARDROBE be a good boy:loopy:PLEASE!!!!
sorry I meant to say I can relate to a bitof a mess :goodluck:
Love an Blessing to your grow :circle-of-love:

lmao, they re hunting cams bro and they are camo so very hard to see.heres alink to them.
Wholesale Ltl-5210A Little Acorn 12MP 24 Count Red Flash Hunting Camera trail camera Ltl Acorn 5210A, Free shipping, $130.63-160.16/Piece | DHgate
and heres the link to the mini split I went with.Install was easy bro piece of cake as long as you have a couple of helping hands to uncoil the line set.Friedrich 24,000 Btu 18 Seer Ductless Mini Split Heat Pump Air Conditioner M24YH
I had to pay a broker that minisplit warehouse uses because that model didnt ship here but it was still worth it imo, total cost was $2700.00, you can easily run 8 vented 1000's with this thing if you want:)

May I ask what criteria went into the decision on that brand and model?

I want a compressor that will support 3 zones. I'm curious why you went with 24k BTU. My theory was the larger the unit, the better. Would a larger compressor make more noise perhaps? I liked your comment that your son couldn't hear it 10 feet away. I'm mostly concerned about neighbors hearing the compressor running at night or at times when heating or cooling seem unnecessary.

Its the biggest diy unit I could find that fit my budget bro, I wasnt willing to take the risk of having somebody come and install it, now that ive played around with it im confident it will cool 8 lights in the flower room and whatevers in the veg room too, I was able to get the temps in the mid 60's with everything running full power in the flower room so I plan on exchanging air and co2 between both rooms with 2 6 inch vortex fans up in the attic. if it doesnt work I still have the portable I can use in the veg room.
I cant speak for other brands but this unit is wisper quiet bro, the 6 inch vortex venting the hps lights is louder than both units of the minisplit:)

Jon705's First Attempt at Organic SuperSoil Featuring TopLED's New COB LED Panel

Back
Top Bottom