2009 closet grow LED+hps

Nic_TrZ

So I decided to give LED'S a go at least for vegging anyway util I find a more proper LED system...

5 and 7 gal containers will be used, 2 filled wit ffof and the other 2 with sum soil called roots organics...

the strains are blk domnia, hawiian kush, sour bbl gum, blue dream
here they are when I first picked them up about 2 weeks ago
batch_6_003-1.JPG

put them in their new homes hope they enjoy
batch_6_022-1.JPG

week1
hawiian kush
batch_6_018-1.JPG

blk domnia
batch_6_017.jpg

sour bbl gum
batch_6_016-1.JPG

blue dream
batch_6_015-1.JPG

updates coming soon

I had a question in regards to LEDS. Is it okay to use the red and bulb fixture like your using? I heard as long as its 18/6 hours its okay. But at the same time I heard its suppose to be blue LEDS for veg growth. Just wondering.... Love the idea and want to try it out. So far I've done T5 veg then to HPS. Love ot try LED then to HPS like you. Save more money! Taggin along

sorry for the disappearance...I ran into sum personal problems and am on a vacation from my medicine for awhile not by my own decision...so I didnt finish the project as i planned instead i moved my babies out side after a month and a half of growing under leds...they reached a height of about 32 inches before i moved them outside now they are buddung wonderful and the sr bubble gum has started to show purple tips from the cold nites we have been having.... their heights now are about 36 inches accept for the bbl gum which made it to about 4 feet...blu dream has now got the scent of what blu dream from the clubs smell like so for that i am happy...blk domnia smells like a donut...hawiian lime kush is very sweet smelling hoping to see them turn out better than my outdoor crop...and if they keep up at the pace they have been going i have no doubts that they will...

a friend of mine came by with his beautiful nugs that he grew from leds practically same ones as mine ( we were testing out slight variations than each other) and they came out nuggy smelly, and I'm sure if I could taste and enjoy the meditated feel it would have been wonderful...so this gives me hope for when I can return with full dedication to this project...in the meantime i am ordering a few more leds same as before taking the advice from my amigo...he said his electricity cost were still low even with 6 ufos, air con, and dehumidifier going on...believe in leds...until the next grow stay medicated n meditated and enjoy a fatty for me...TrZ

I had a question in regards to LEDS. Is it okay to use the red and bulb fixture like your using? I heard as long as its 18/6 hours its okay. But at the same time I heard its suppose to be blue LEDS for veg growth. Just wondering.... Love the idea and want to try it out. So far I've done T5 veg then to HPS. Love ot try LED then to HPS like you. Save more money! Taggin along

I had mine going 24/7 but soon changed it to 18/6 which they seemed to like a bit more...as far as the blue lights I have heard that they are good for veg but I have not tried them myself...but I don't think it is very necessary seeing how the growth from mine was amazing to see in such a short amount of time with just the red and small amount of blue in my led setup

very cool !!~~does this work ??are do we all take notes ?I like the idea they look so happy **

was working very well until you get to a certain height then you may want to consider more leds or cfls for the bottom or just bud them at about 2 ft then you probably would'nt have much trouble...
But for my 1st time I wanted to see how tall and healthy I could get them from what I had...but I unfortunately couldn't see it through till the end... and after recently discussing with a buddy of mine a few more of these led instruments may be needed to get to around 6 ft without worrying about whats going on beneath all the tall growth

Back
Top Bottom