1970's Latest & Greatest Organic Sativa Grow

Hey 70's grower, subbed... 3 pounds LEFT from the last grow? I definitely need to look at your old grows!

I just wanted to chime in and mention if that Dr. Earth SRP is the same stuff i got, its also got about 15% calcium in it so you may want to consider that, in adding your lime. I have no experience w both but I'm sure someone else here can comment...

re: 1970's Latest & Greatest Blue Planet Nutrients Organic Sativa Grow

Fed the girls their BPN today. I havn't done that in while.

Todays meal:
10 ml Grow
8 ml Bloom
5 ml micro
4 ml Kbud
4 ml Bio-Juice
4 ml Dark Matter

RO water.

Its so damn hot and muggy in the flower room I decided not to transplant to 5 gal containers today. As soon as I fire up the light its gonna cook in there with no A/C.

They are still in the veg cabinet in 1 gallon containers. Its so tight in the cabinet its almost dark below the canopy. These girls are gonna start cat fighting if I don't give them room soon.

I am damned if I do and damned if I don't. I may have started this one to early or have too many plants.

Hey 70's grower, subbed... 3 pounds LEFT from the last grow? I definitely need to look at your old grows!

I just wanted to chime in and mention if that Dr. Earth SRP is the same stuff i got, its also got about 15% calcium in it so you may want to consider that, in adding your lime. I have no experience w both but I'm sure someone else here can comment...

Thanks for jumping on the hay ride... still lots of room here. Great point about the calcium in the Soft Rock Phosphate. With my RO water I definitely need some calcium. I may have a little too much, but I went fairly light in the soil mix with the Espoma lime.. It is pelletized so hopefully it will release slowly.

I am toying with a using 2 or 3 plants as a control test. No soil additives. Just FFOF like my last grow. This grow I will have 5 gal pots instead of 3 gal pots so I might be OK without all the amendments. BPN did me very, very well last grow. There is no reason it shouldn't do it again this grow if I don't do something stupid.

Helloooooo! You ok man! :hmmmm:

Yes sir! Thansk for rousting me into a much needed post. I am doing fandamntastic now that the week is over. I've been hard at it 16 hours a day on a time critical project at work. Next week I'm off to Arizona for a different client project. Anyone ever chance taking meds with them on a plane? Any tips? I haven't flown since my 1st harvest 8 months ago. ...at least not on a plane :)

THings in the garden are doing quite well. I have 3 girls in 12/12 with more going in 12/12 this weekend. Major update coming this weekend. Thanks for your patience.

Subbed your journal.. I'm thinking I want to go organic for my first grow so I'll watch yours closely:high-five:

Kewl! If you havn't decided on nutes yet, please take a look at Blue Planet Nutrients. THere are other brands, but the price is fantastic and the results are just as fantastic.

Heres a pick from my last organic grow using Blue Planet.

Its amazing what 3 gallon pot of dirt and Blue Planet Farmers Pride Organic can do...

harvest_2_-_mother_plus_4_2_liters_028.JPG

nug2_001a.jpg

SLH1_and_Blue_Mystic_Harvest_042.JPG

I dont think thats a good idea at all unless its that El CULERO WEED. LOL Im going on a cruise jamaica soon and I dont know anything about customs and check points so Im trying to taper down a bit so my wife doesnt through me overboard or vise versa.
Oh yeah I got my journal up and you and everybody welcome !:peace:

OK I am stumped... El CULERO WEED? Teach this old dog something new!

:high-five:

re: 1970's Latest & Greatest Organic Sativa Grow

OK I am stumped... El CULERO WEED? Teach this old dog something new!

:high-five:

I was watching you tube videos featuring Jorge cervantes and came across one called butthash in spanish its el culero hash. people smuggle it in their butt hehe!!
I just could not help laughing @ jorge drooling over that butt hash a little too much.

you cant go wrong with blue planet nutrients, i never thought id get to try it due to where i live in europe, but 2 growers on here kindly paid for the bpn products and delivery to me in the UK, ive been using it ever since and wont use anything else, ill be placing my order around xmas for the 3 part plus bloom booster, bpn is cheaper than most other brands and works brilliant, it boosted my plants as soon as i started using it, they went from slow growing to growing quick, plus bpn can be used in any type of grow, soil or hydro and is designed for all water types, hard water, soft water and ro water, the feeding guide is geared to take all these possibilities in and gives the best feeding guide for it, plus their is room to push the product slightly by upping the doses, i just spoke to corey and he said the feeding guide he gives online is designed to be used with all water and grow types, so their is room to raise the doses.
he said as long as you raise the dose of each in proportion with each other, he also said if you have an ec tester to check the ppm then he says the plants limit is around 1600ppm,

Fantabulously descriptive there BID..... :thumb:

:peace:

ass hash? butt blunts? anal budder? down "there" redhair? rectal rips? colon cronic? brown widow? chemlog?
tush kush? ok i think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit!!
i had to sorry i could not resist of course i now wish i had not... worst part is i could go on for hours but i refuse, and i know you guys are ok with that :rofl:

AHH settle down Beavis! AAAAH HUHUHUHAA!

ass hash? butt blunts? anal budder? down "there" redhair? rectal rips? colon cronic? brown widow? chemlog?
tush kush? ok i think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit!!
i had to sorry i could not resist of course i now wish i had not... worst part is i could go on for hours but i refuse, and i know you guys are ok with that :rofl:

Oh my! Thanks for the mental visual. :blunt: :thanks: I may never smoke again thank you. I am sure I smoked some o' dat chit before.

It really was quite funny.
j
I decided to dry out on my trip and not take any. It just isn't worth the paranoia... but I am going to get extra medicated tonight. It will be a sore trip though.

Update shorty... pictures are taken and girls are transplanted to 5 gal pots and moved from cabinet to flower room. It took me all day with cleanup.

Update: Long overdue

Last Monday, day 32 of Veg, I took my 3 tallest plants and transplanted them from 1 gal containers to 45 gallon containers and put them in the flower room at 600Watts of HPS Eye Hortilux. I will turn it up to 1000 watts later. I want to easy them into the abundant light.

The first 3 in 12/12 are:
Purple Haze #1, Tangerine Dream and LSD
Tangerine Dream - Tall and lanky, she just reaches for the stars. I am going to have start training her some
day39_040.JPG

Purple Haze - This one has been in 12/12 for 6 days.
day39_038.JPG

LSD - This plant is doing well.
day39_041.JPG

All of the above are at 6 days 12/12. The all look good with no signs of any difficiencies. I 5 gallon pot only needs to be watered every 6 days so far. I am loving it. I fed these three today also.

30 ml/gal Grow- to keep N levels built up in the soil.
30 ml/gal Bloom
20 ml/gal Micro
5 ml/gal K-Bud
5 ml/gal Bio-Juice
5 ml/gal Dark Matter
PH'd the whole batch to 6.3
THis ppm'd our at 1060 which is still quite light. I will probably increase dosage next weekend.

Now the rest of the girls.
THe girls below were fed on Saturday while still in their one gallon pots. It seems the best transplant results happen the day after a good feeding. THey seem to bounce back quicker if you feed them the day before. The one gallon pots they were in just wasn't enough. Working many 16 hour days last week, the plants were neglected with just a quick peak, give em some water, and lower the shelf so I don't burn them. Well one day I burned the bitches good. Dayum. I also let them wilt one day before I could get home to water.

I had my soil mix working for almost 2 weeks. The cabinet was taking beating up on the girls as they couldnt get light down low. I had to do somethings. So I transplantd them all into 5 gallon pots and soaked them with water. I had started to see some N deficiency on the lower leaves so it was definitely time. With Saturday's feeding in 1 gallon containers plus 4 gallons of 70s soil mix added to each plant I don't think I will have any N problems at least for while if at all.

Heres the girls immediately after transplant today.

Purple Maroc - My breach baby - Looking pretty good though not quite caught up with the others.
day39_036.JPG

Purple Wreck - Doing nicely
day39_034.JPG

Kosher Kush - Big fat ass fan leaves on this girl.
day39_031.JPG

Strawberry Haze - My shortest bush - For a Haze thats got quite a bit of Sativa in it I am not sure what to make of this one. Her stem is as big arround as a pencil but shes only 9 inches tall with super tight nodes. I may have to clone this one.... If I can find a brach 4 inches long I would. I am open to ideas on this one. I noticed that her roots were not as developed as the rest.
day39_029.JPG

THC Bomb - Had the worst N deficiency of the bunch.
day39_026.JPG

Sour AK - A short bushy phenotype coming along well
day39_024.JPG

Holy Grail 69 - Another Sativa that just wont get big. Tight nodes and lots of bud sites.
day39_020.JPG

Hawaii X Maui Waui - Growing like a Sativa should
day39_019.JPG

Back
Top Bottom