1970's Latest & Greatest Organic Sativa Grow

re: 1970's Latest & Greatest Blue Planet Nutrients Organic Sativa Grow

lol jew kush :rofl: that stall in growth 1st week is massive root growth, in coco i have had it last only 3-4 days and the cups are full,and roots poking out the bottom in a week from trans from root plugs you gotta try the plugs next time, the one thing i have found thats better than paper towels ! im sold for good, lol the babies are looking good im thrilled the maroc made it, im so stoked for you to grow her and i can help i hope if theres any issues, im interested in all your choices but i keen on hearing how you like pm, well im out for now keep rocking the grow brother 70s!:thumb::high-five:

Actually Jew Gold was the original name.... heres the story from strainfinder

Reserva Privada - Kosher Kush

Kosher Kush is an amazing strain out of California. It is stinky, over the top with smell and with an average yield making all who smoke it feel "blessed" if you will that they had a chance to taste her... Instantly any herbalist who tries her wants more.... more information and where to get more or the cut or the seeds!!!

Well, some background on this strain is a group of Jewish kids in LA were running around with this great herb and calling it "Jew Gold"... now in the upper crust LA scene this name was all good and people had embraced it..... Well we just couldn't get ourselves around the name and referred to it as the JG... well after time went on, we acquired a cut from the JG crew, at a price of course, and started to grow the JG in numbers and well... lets just say it lived up to the hype!!! DNA both are non-religious on every level and really don't have the desire to promote or not promote any race, religion, or creed... With that being said, we couldn't pass up the opportunity to turn the Jew Gold into the Kosher Kush!!! Keeping humor alive and trusting the cannabis community can handle a stoner name like Kosher Kush!! And most people would agree if somebody says "its kosher" it generally means its OK, not lets go to the synagogue ... So Kosher Kush was born... People are asking every day when are the Kosher Kush seeds going to be available and the demand is Very High!!!

Flowering time: 9-10 weeks
Yield: 450-550g/ m2

Strain Lineage / Genealogy / Family Tree
Kosher Kush »»» Unknown Mostly Indica
Unknown Mostly Indica »»» Mostly Indica

Crossbreeds and hybrids with "Kosher Kush"
Chocolope Kush »»» Chocolope x Kosher Kush
Holy Grail Kush »»» Kosher Kush x The OG #18
»»» All direct crossings (2 strains) + Sub-Hybrids! «««
New »»» MapThisShit!
Reserva Privada - Kosher Kush

Hope you do not mind if I come along for the ride! On my first grow myself gonna start a journal likely today. Great job 70sGrower!
:goodjob:

^^ Glad to have you riding in the 70's VW party bus. Hoping for a smooth ride. When you get your journal up, come back and post a link. I will follow allong.

How have you been? Thanks for stopping buy again! Do you have anything growing? Both journals in your sig are complete, thats why I ask. Let me know when you get a chance.

I dont have much going on really. just a couple outdoors that were revegged from spring bloom. man they are ugly. I might be doing a journal soon I had bought an ounce of this killer purple bud going around and found two seeds. I popped one of them and wow shes hot! shes got eleven bladed leaves, big pre flowers. I took 11 clones from her about a week ago they look healthy but still no roots. Im also doing a mineralized super soil it seems to do great so far no fungus gnats for the first time. :peace:

Hey 70's !! just caught up with your grow! Ive had kosher kush before from norcal and it is phenomenal.. The smell is definitely different from other's I have smelled before and high is a very good feeling, kind of sativa feeling high, the description is pretty on key!! Your ladies are looking great man!!!! so many kick azz strains you have going... :) by the way, thanks for all the good vibes on my grow, it didn't turn out as expected but all of the kind comments made it not feel so bad :)

I dont have much going on really. just a couple outdoors that were revegged from spring bloom. man they are ugly. I might be doing a journal soon I had bought an ounce of this killer purple bud going around and found two seeds. I popped one of them and wow shes hot! shes got eleven bladed leaves, big pre flowers. I took 11 clones from her about a week ago they look healthy but still no roots. Im also doing a mineralized super soil it seems to do great so far no fungus gnats for the first time. :peace:

If you care to share your mineralized super soil here please feel welcome and encouraged. One of the big decisions I have to make is my final soil mix. Right now, I have straight Fox farm Ocean Forest for Veg'ing in 1 gallon containers. Just prior to 12/12 I will be transplanting to 3 and 5 gallon containers. The soil for those 3 and 5 gallon containers will be something concocted from what others hear are having success with. I just need to decide. I have 3-4 weeks yet before final transplant.

I have 3 purp strains in this grow. Feel free (and encouraged) to post up some pics of what you have in my journal.

Hey 70's !! just caught up with your grow! Ive had kosher kush before from norcal and it is phenomenal.. The smell is definitely different from other's I have smelled before and high is a very good feeling, kind of sativa feeling high, the description is pretty on key!! Your ladies are looking great man!!!! so many kick azz strains you have going... :) by the way, thanks for all the good vibes on my grow, it didn't turn out as expected but all of the kind comments made it not feel so bad :)

You pretty much had the whole sewer rained on you in that grow. But you still came out with some awesome nugs. As I mentioned in your journal, there is so much knowledge gained when you have problems. Your journal was full of knowledge :) I learned alot about High Brix soil, pests and mold that I would not have learned. I encourage others to take a look at the challenges Icemud faced and how he dealt with them. You can write a book with the knowledge gained.

Update Day 18 !

This hobby is so rewarding on a daily basis for me. At this stage, every day, I get up an open the cabinet and Dayum! They grow so fast. It blows me away.

Here are some pictures from this morning...

THC BOMB
Day_18_012.JPG

Kosher Kush
Day_18_011.JPG

Maui Waui
Day_18_009.JPG

Holy Grail 69 - THis one is a bit stunted and I am not sure why. Check out the small width of the stem.
Day_18_008.JPG

Purple Maroc - She survived the breach birth and is coming arround nicely. Still stunted but I think she'll do well.
Day_18_007.JPG

Tangerine Dream - Just transplanted last night - only 13 days old
Day_18_006.JPG

Purple Haze #1 - My biggest bushiest plant. WHat a garden bully bitch she is.
Day_18_005.JPG

Purple Wreck One of my 3 purps doing very well so far.
Day_18_004.JPG

Strawberry Haze - THis is one I damaged when young. I think I know why they call it "Strawberry" haze. It looks like a Strawberry plant. Wierd leaves.
Day_18_003.JPG

LSD

Day_18_002.JPG

Sour AK47
Day_18_001.JPG

I look at these pics then look at those taken and posted 6 days ago. I just can't get over the growth. No nutes yet. Just RO water PH'd to 6.4x every other day. I will be starting the Blue Planet Organic Nutes when I water tomorrow.

If you care to share your mineralized super soil here please feel welcome and encouraged. One of the big decisions I have to make is my final soil mix. Right now, I have straight Fox farm Ocean Forest for Veg'ing in 1 gallon containers. Just prior to 12/12 I will be transplanting to 3 and 5 gallon containers. The soil for those 3 and 5 gallon containers will be something concocted from what others hear are having success with. I just need to decide. I have 3-4 weeks yet before final transplant.

I have 3 purp strains in this grow. Feel free (and encouraged) to post up some pics of what you have in my journal.

All I did was add 2 cups of worm castings and the 6 5 3 rock powders to a bag of ocean forest added a microbial tea and let it cook in a rubbermaid container for about 30 days. I love it so far all I have given her is a couple of compost teas and she is so green and healthy. The best thing about organics is not having to ph.
I will post some pics toward the end of the week Im finaly getting a high speed connection and will be able to post pics again.

Gave the girls a light feeding today. Thier first ever feeding.

Grow 3.0 ml/gal
Bloom 3.0 ml/gal
Micro 3.0 ml/gal
K-Bud None
BioJu 2.0 ml/gal
Dark M 2.0 ml/gal

I never get disappointed when I view journals from people that xlr8 likes. I love they way you give all the info and step by step of what you do. It's perfect for people like me that need it spelled out and don't have anyone in the real world to share with us. I will try to make my journal more organized and neat like yours.

Also you have made me decide to organic for one I'm throwing outdoors. I don't have room for it inside. So it's more of an experiment and learning experience. Thanks for the info at the perfect timing!

I never get disappointed when I view journals from people that xlr8 likes. I love they way you give all the info and step by step of what you do. It's perfect for people like me that need it spelled out and don't have anyone in the real world to share with us. I will try to make my journal more organized and neat like yours.

Also you have made me decide to organic for one I'm throwing outdoors. I don't have room for it inside. So it's more of an experiment and learning experience. Thanks for the info at the perfect timing!

1970s Grower is da man! You do have great journals 70s. :thumb:

Great info on Kosher Kush - cool story. You sure have some cool strains going 70s - they look great so far, too.

Oh, and thanks for the nice compliment Foghorn! :)

Thanks for the kind words freind! I try my best to stay organized... OCD to certain extent for sure. I am glad you could come by, and glad this helps some one. To be honest, this is a great tool 420 provides us. I go back and look at my old journals frequently for nuggets of knowledge visitors have left and to compare this grow to previous grows.

If you are new, don't hesitate to ask questions in this Journal. There are many just like you that want the answers. I or those more knowledgable will help. This is a very kewl place when it comes to helpful members.

XLR8 is one of the best at being patient and helpful.

Fed the babes today...

Grow 3.0 ml/gal
Bloom 3.0 ml/gal
Micro 3.0 ml/gal
K-Bud None
BioJu 2.0 ml/gal
Dark M 2.0 ml/gal

Strain info... I have 11 strains and I am sure each one is going to want something very different. For now I am OK but I will be challenged to keep up with the ladies needs as they mature.

Here's a little info on one of the strains from Strainfinder website...

Nirvana Seeds - Hawaii x Maui Waui Hawaii Maui Waui is a lanky tropical sativa which has long been one of the main attractions of the Hawaiian Islands. This strain has a citrussy aroma, a smooth, fruity-herbal flavour and an inspiring buzz. This is a strain from true old school genetics, which means it is not as overpowering as modern indoor strains tend to be. Through years of careful inbreeding, we finally have managed to capture that elusive Valley Island taste.

Yield: 400 - 500 grams/m² (SoG)
Effect: High
Grow height: Big
Flowering Indoor: 9 / 11 weeks

Well here she is they called this purps, but who knows.
006732.JPG

Thanks for the kind words freind! I try my best to stay organized... OCD to certain extent for sure. I am glad you could come by, and glad this helps some one. To be honest, this is a great tool 420 provides us. I go back and look at my old journals frequently for nuggets of knowledge visitors have left and to compare this grow to previous grows.

If you are new, don't hesitate to ask questions in this Journal. There are many just like you that want the answers. I or those more knowledgable will help. This is a very kewl place when it comes to helpful members.

XLR8 is one of the best at being patient and helpful.

:thanks: 70's, what a really nice thing to say!

Well said on the journals as a tool, I do the same thing as far as looking back in my journals (and others). it's the biggest reason I kept journaling: to help "future me". Secondly, in case it helps others (actually that's probably number one for me now, as I really do enjoy helping other people). :)

Back
Top Bottom