1970's Latest & Greatest Organic Sativa Grow

re: 1970's Latest & Greatest Organic Sativa Grow

:slide:Just ordered my seaweed and VitaBlue along with some Dark Matter I was getting a little low on.
:cheer:

:morenutes:

:sleep::popcorn::snooze::nomo:

Hey 70s grower what is dark matter? There are so many supplements its hard to know what is what. What do you use it for? Thanks alot I can not wait until I can try BPN. I have been looking at some of your other journals.

:peace:

You ok bro! bet those plants are getting healthy by now!:hippy:

subed
I see some of the seeds I just started. I'm not having to much luck with the Tangerine Dream.

:peace:

Hello! Just a short note to let all know I am doing fine.

I am just finishing my grow. I have 17 ounces harvested with 4 plants left to harvest. Pics or it didn't happen right? I will post up some pics.

The reason I had to back off my time here is complicated. My father, in his 80s, fell and fractured his face, and other bones and had a real rough time of it. He is now in a nursing home. Also my disabled son has returned home. Something had to give as I could not fit all my commitments into a 24 hour day. This post is long overdue and I regret not doing it sooner.

Of course my grow suffered a bit too with my schedule. My Purple Haze hermied and fookked every girl in the garden before I found it. I also cut down two as they were weak and were taking up space from my better plants. I will still net well over two pounds, probably closer to 3 in a 3.5' x 3.5' space with 8 plants. I had to beat the shit out of the Sativa girls to keep them from growing through the ceiling. I was on vacation for a week right after I went 12/12 with my wife watering, and came back to Sativas stretching into and above the light. THis require severe bondage, beatings, and supercropping (the plants, not the wife) to get the girls back in shape.

I will give a strain roundup of the original 11 I started with.

My time commitments still havn't changed. I will likely not be as active as I was but I will be arround. I have enough time to check on you bastages my good friends.

THanks for being kewl about this.
70s

I will update more when I post up some pics later today.

I will peak in on some grows and say hello.

I cut down these two today. The first picture is of Tangerine Dream, a predominantly Sativa girl. Lots of supercropping done on this girl. THe only problem with these Sativas is some strains just don't want to finish.
harvest_0055.JPG

THis is Purple Maroc. Gawd what a nice plant. THis cola is going to weigh a quarter pound.
harvest_0037.JPG

These are some pics I took on 11/17 prior to anything being harvested. Some heavy heavywieghts in the closet...

grow_3_-_9_weeks_005.JPG
grow_3_-_9_weeks_013.JPG
grow_3_-_9_weeks_014.JPG
grow_3_-_9_weeks_023.JPG

Hey 70'S sorry to hear of your troubles man but I am glad to hear from you please let us know next time if your ok! It was like walking into my grow room and one of my plants had gone missin.

I have had a pretty good grow so far and you know your still welcome there anytime heck you can even start on the 3rd to last page lol!
Anyway glad your ok man! I will see you around.:peace:

Thanks Bro!

I have already posted up in your grow. Man you owned them purps! Nice work!

Thanks Bro!

I have already posted up in your grow. Man you owned them purps! Nice work!

Yeh! man this has been an easy grow. I spend about 2 1/2 hours working on them per week almost boring but the results speaks for them selves! No ph testing is awesome!:yahoo:

Good to hear from you 70's. I missed you man! Life happens sometimes, and you just have to make the best of it. Not always easy, though, and I'm constantly fighting that reality with my own little battles. I'm glad to see your post and looks like you'll have some really nice bud to get you through even the biggest of life's challenges. :)

THe only problem with these Sativas is some strains just don't want to finish.

I have been thinking about this, even though I really don't grow strains like that, but has anyone ever tried low ppm ethylene supplementation or even throwing some banana peels in the intake fan to force ripening?

Back
Top Bottom