DWC - Drip Irrigation Scrog 2400W

You must be in the eastern half of this vast country of ours. Being within driving distance from van. brings price down dramatically. 2200$ for a pound of quality herb , kush or any other quality products. We don't discriminate against strains here, as long as the product is good.

Hey.way late to this party my apologies. Just wondering cultivator this might be too personal a question so feel free to ignore it. But do you have all these grows under one roof or do you own a few properties? Also do you grow out in any rented homes. Curious as I'm looking to expand but don't wanna just go on a house buying rampage quite yet.

hey guys so the bud is pretty much dry and total weight is 93oz 11g. I def could have pushed over 100oz dry had i of taken the time to stake and support the plants properly but still happy with results, especially with harvesting 10 days early. I'll pack them into 1oz paper bags and leave for 2 weeks then they will leave my hands.

Ive enjoyed doing this journal and ive made some friends along the way. thanks to everyone for their input, criticisms, debates and just for keeping this interactive. I'll be ending this journal now so that i can focus on my new journal. i hope u guys enjoyed the ride.

Oh and sorry theres no pics of dry product. my camera is broken so im not able to take any pics for this or my other journal until i get a chance to get it fixed, sooner rather than later i hope!

Good growing everyone...........:peace:

hey guys so the bud is pretty much dry and total weight is 93oz 11g. I def could have pushed over 100oz dry had i of taken the time to stake and support the plants properly but still happy with results, especially with harvesting 10 days early. I'll pack them into 1oz paper bags and leave for 2 weeks then they will leave my hands.

Ive enjoyed doing this journal and ive made some friends along the way. thanks to everyone for their input, criticisms, debates and just for keeping this interactive. I'll be ending this journal now so that i can focus on my new journal. i hope u guys enjoyed the ride.

Oh and sorry theres no pics of dry product. my camera is broken so im not able to take any pics for this or my other journal until i get a chance to get it fixed, sooner rather than later i hope!

Good growing everyone...........:peace:

Yea I seen a dramatic weight lose after drying. Happy I got to witness this for the first time so I know what to expect in the future

Great job all around man.

What was the final gpw off hand? How many plants was it?

Nicely done! Do you have a preference towards this or the oxypot (or rdwc) for your space?

Anything 1 or over is impressive sir congratulations on a great harvest!

Thanks

Nicely done! Do you have a preference towards this or the oxypot (or rdwc) for your space?

I have no real preference really. the individual pots are a bit more work so def better as RDWC. But a preference between flood and drain and RDWC im not sure. Id say they are both simple effective ways to grow that give outstanding results when used correctly. Temps are a bit more of an issue with RDWC but blocking of T's is a bit of an issue with flood and drain.

I think flood and drain has the advantage that u can give the plants dry spells to boost their metabolism in flower why is definately noticeable and u cant do that with RDWC unless u have a control bucket and res.

1 thing i will say is that i'll be running larger buckets in bothe the DWC and the Flood and drain. This is because the plants use up so much nutrient in flower so it will save having to top up as often.

Back
Top Bottom