My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Movers

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

Hey jon, do you leave the big buds alone or do you cut them into small buds? If not, is the drying time fairly even??

I got one of those racks the other day and a trimpro but am having a hard time planning this out lol...big buds can't go in the trimmer and they take longer to dry, don't they? WWJD lol :Namaste::adore:

Re: My First Grow Journal-Holy Grail Kush- Purple Kush 6x12 Scrog 4 x 600W LEDs On Mo

I trim all the colas by hand and they get they're own level, everything below the colas goes through the trimmer.It takes an extra day or 2 for the colas to dry depending on size.I ment to cut out a pieces of vapor barrier or something to fit the bottom shelve but didnt this round. once they start drying all kinds of pistils and trychs will fall through so I would do that if i were you, its great stuff for making hash:)

Jon705's First Attempt at Organic SuperSoil Featuring TopLED's New COB LED Panel

Back
Top Bottom