Jon705's Multi Strain HPS LED Hybrid System

hey bro how u doing? just so u know i've been aquitted at trial :)

As for the rot, i think its a bad idea to spray anything to the area. I think the moisture exaggerates the problem. ive tried many diff spray solutions including the sns and not one of them helped, it always seemed worse. IMO i think cutting out the affected areas helps the best.

Cult, I am so happy to hear of your acquittal! I think of you often in my prayers bro...........you just made my day!

thanks mate. means alot.

Have you ever considered a change of climate where the implications are much less severe.....if not non-existent? A good friend of mine just had the sherriff at her house to check out her 80 legal plants............they have to protect legal growers here! A guy the other day mentioned that he harvested 80 lbs from 16 plants.........it would be worthwhile.....but challenging. It's the ground floor over here, with the laws changing like they are...the markets are too, it's going to be a whole new ball game in just a short period of time, the movers and shakers are already exploring new avenues to stay in the game. I am still just stoked as hell that you were aquitted! It is a miserable thing for a man to keep so intensly focused on security............you can't be in the cage 24hrs a day!

I would love nothing more than to change climes. ive looked at several places. the states being one of them. The trouble is with my past, i would find it very difficult just to get a holiday visa, never mind a live in permit! overtime that is my goal. still working hard on austrailia but there weed laws are bit backward too. but with all that land im sure i could find a shack somewhere in the middle of nowhere and have a mini forrest haha.

I would love nothing more than to change climes. ive looked at several places. the states being one of them. The trouble is with my past, i would find it very difficult just to get a holiday visa, never mind a live in permit! overtime that is my goal. still working hard on austrailia but there weed laws are bit backward too. but with all that land im sure i could find a shack somewhere in the middle of nowhere and have a mini forrest haha.

Could you get a work visa if you had a sponsor? To the US?

Glad to hear the good news cult. really glad. hope to see you around some more on here.

And jon did you have to enter notm contest this month? hahah lol. Its all good my brother if my nugs looked like yours all the time I would have no shame entering monthly. Good luck dude

Hi Jon, your tremendous Journal has given me the confidence and determination to start getting to grips with a keyboard. Thank you :thumb: :thanks:

Your 'trimmed while growing' plant deserves as much praise for creating the photo opportunity as it does for growing the beautiful plant! :adore:Top Drawer!

Do excuse me Jon, there is an important message here.

Techman, Wild Rose Bud is talking to you too.:high-five: To increase my % of self-sufficiency I have had to learn to enjoy what grows well under my particular circumstance, with minimum human intervention until harvest, you might discover a new life long favourite while trying!

Hi Mac & & Gk (& others!) :love:

Jon, limited experience, but 2 harvests under glass and 1 in a polytunnel (mostly lost to rot) I think the biggest challenge for the outside grow is ventilation, more specifically fresh air, site your shelter in the most open and windiest location you dare, consider removing a side next year!
:thumb:

You could be flash and live up to one enthusiastic observer's expectation and install a row of 9" solar powered fans just under the roof!

Tomorrow! LMAO:rofl:

:passitleft:

Hi Jon, your tremendous Journal has given me the confidence and determination to start getting to grips with a keyboard. Thank you :thumb: :thanks:

Your 'trimmed while growing' plant deserves as much praise for creating the photo opportunity as it does for growing the beautiful plant! :adore:Top Drawer!

Do excuse me Jon, there is an important message here.

Techman, Wild Rose Bud is talking to you too.:high-five: To increase my % of self-sufficiency I have had to learn to enjoy what grows well under my particular circumstance, with minimum human intervention until harvest, you might discover a new life long favourite while trying!

Hi Mac & & Gk (& others!) :love:

Jon, limited experience, but 2 harvests under glass and 1 in a polytunnel (mostly lost to rot) I think the biggest challenge for the outside grow is ventilation, more specifically fresh air, site your shelter in the most open and windiest location you dare, consider removing a side next year!
:thumb:

You could be flash and live up to one enthusiastic observer's expectation and install a row of 9" solar powered fans just under the roof!

Tomorrow! LMAO:rofl:

:passitleft:

Hey AJ! hey folks, this is another of my cannaheroes!...................AJ, you will never know all that you did for me!....and where you been?

Back
Top Bottom