First Time Growing

I'm not sure which one your looking at. Theres a gallon of Down on the floor i think. I think it was $15. But its 30% stronger than the other stuff. Its by Grow More
The groam monitor. the white monitor on the wall. i think you said cost 500

The groam monitor. the white monitor on the wall. i think you said cost 500
Oh the meter. Yeah, it was kinda spendy. It will graph the pH and PPMs so you can monitor ups and downs. Honestly if your gonna get a stationary meter just go with Bluelab.

Oh the meter. Yeah, it was kinda spendy. It will graph the pH and PPMs so you can monitor ups and downs. Honestly if your gonna get a stationary meter just go with Bluelab.
no i'm not going with a stationary meter. I have seen the bluelab meter and its smarth little machine.
I bairly ever ph my aquaruim tank or worry about the ppms. I don't have any special machine watching over it.
My plants are alway growing and the fish keep reproducing. their like fuck bunnies. Pardon my langu :rofl: :rofl:

I think penny is right about the fact that if you get the res stablized than you can maintain it by hand of what it needs.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom